Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2016 9:08 pm  #1

Could he be RSing me?

Lately I've gotten this feeling which I used to get when we were intimate. It just comes randomly and I can't control myself because I've been feeling it. I've been using RS on him for a while. Is he returning the favour or am I just visualizing too much?

3/26/2016 7:16 am  #2

Re: Could he be RSing me?

I think he is returning the favor. I have had a similar experience. Last night I food RS on him before I went to bed. Then suddenly I felt him do it to me. This is the first time I have experienced this since I've started. The only thing I figure is he must be doing it too. I am not sure if he is consiously aware of what he is doing the way that we are consiously aware but it shows or exs are thinking of us.

9/25/2016 3:23 pm  #3

You can never visualise too much. And yes this is a sign that he is practicing RS on you. He's feeling the same way and he's feeling a vibration that you are sending out It's a good thing

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/08/2016 4:19 pm  #4

jensherratt wrote:

You can never visualise too much. And yes this is a sign that he is practicing RS on you. He's feeling the same way and he's feeling a vibration that you are sending out It's a good thing

If these feelings from the person is obvious, is that okay to contact the person first? Or just wait until they come to us?Β 

12/20/2016 2:25 pm  #5

RoJ wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

If these feelings from the person is obvious, is that okay to contact the person first? Or just wait until they come to us?Β 

Β 
Depends how you're feeling about contacting them. Personally I would wait but if you're not worried about the outcome then go for it. But just make sure you have no fear

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/01/2017 1:28 am  #6

If you've been RSing him, he feels your RS and does imagine you in an intimate way. When he does that, you feel it, too. This should be the proof that RS works.Β 

Board footera