Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2016 4:24 am  #1

LOA for long distance relationship

Hello to everyone.

Im posting here first time. I have seen 11 parts of Veronica's 25 days challenge videos & trying to be relax & visualizing about my girlfriend.

I want to know that will LOA,praying to god & pure love bring her back?

I am saying my story in too short
"Im from India she is from Arab country . after 1 year & 9 months of online love i managed to go there to meet her first time but before i book ticket she fall in love with another & told me no.
When i asked her to meet 'She said she need to be alone & give me time' she said in February she will free to meet".
Even we both decided to marry before seeing ...till that we loved each other but after some fights she met another.

After long time waiting & dreaming to meet my soulmate in real all got stuck.
Im hindu she is Christian but i pray jesus too.
Dont take my story as a jock or blind hope because we both were serious & it is Realone
Guide me pls.
A true endless Love
A pure pray to God
& the help of LOA
Will it work for me?

Last edited by rpt.sunnymist (12/25/2016 4:26 am)

12/25/2016 9:58 am  #2

Re: LOA for long distance relationship

I think everyone is enjoying christmasโ˜บ

12/26/2016 7:36 am  #3

Pls anyone who can give positive guidelines to encourage me to manifest for getting her back

12/26/2016 7:50 am  #4

Your only boundary is yourself. You can attract anything you want, if you are able to align with it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/31/2016 7:46 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Your only boundary is yourself. You can attract anything you want, if you are able to align with it.

Thanks Sanshi for this positive booster reply.
Im in no contact from 14 dec.
Any tips for me?
U know how it feels when u waited for 1 year & 9 months to meet her in real as till now we haven't met in real & its all stopped suddenly. I really wanna meet her & want all new strong start.
Currently im daily thinking visualizing that she is writing on whatsapp that "im really sorry what i did i miss u & i want u come to meet me take flight asap because i love you bla bla"also visulizing that im reaching there & at airport she came to receive me & ran to me & hugs me infront of all as before when we were in relationship she said she will do this.

Im trying to be happy with positive thoughts too.

I wanna write my success story here.
Today is 31dec & i dont know what she gonna do but im believing that she loves me & putting smile on my face.

Dear Sanshi any strong advice what should i do proper in visualisation,thinking & thoughts
Show me a bright light Sanshi

Happy new year ๐Ÿ˜‡

12/31/2016 8:18 am  #6

rpt.sunnymis wrote:

Any tips for me?

Why do you even know the date? Is that the story you prefer? Then go on and you will be in no contact for a very long time. If you don't prefer that, then start to tell and live the story of a happy relationship.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/31/2016 8:24 am  #7

Sanshi wrote:

rpt.sunnymis wrote:

Any tips for me?

Why do you even know the date? Is that the story you prefer? Then go on and you will be in no contact for a very long time. If you don't prefer that, then start to tell and live the story of a happy relationship.

No i did not know the day i checked from whatsapp where a friend suggested me to no contact.
But sanshi i am asking about what should i do in visualisation, thoughts &  LOA ?
U read what i said about meeting her?
So in my situation what should i visualize & think?
Thanks

12/31/2016 9:36 am  #8

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

rpt.sunnymis wrote:

Any tips for me?

No i did not know the day i checked from whatsapp where a friend suggested me to no contact.
But sanshi i am asking about what should i do in visualisation, thoughts &  LOA ?
Thanks

I would suggest that you first read through the theory of LoA. I feel that you have no clue what you are doing and that's not the best place to start.

12/31/2016 9:45 am  #9

Sanshi wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks

I would suggest that you first read through the theory of LoA. I feel that you have no clue what you are doing and that's not the best place to start.

I saw Veronica's 19 videos & all i got to
be happy
Visualize with her that she is with you
Love yourself
Think positive.
& concentrate in myself with no contact to her.

Any else have u learned Sanshi to suggest like to write something or to think something in imagination or else?

12/31/2016 12:42 pm  #10

Hey!! I got good news for ya!'

YES YOU CAN ATTRACT HER BACK!! but that's when you align yourself to the vibration of having and love, not the vibration of lack and sadness. we are all energy, and everything that is energy HAS VIBRATION. love is a frequency in the universe that just has no explanation! Let me quote to you some words from the movie Interstellar. It reads...

"Love isnโ€™t something that we invented. Itโ€™s observable. Powerful. It has to mean something. Maybe it means something more, something we canโ€™t yet understand. Maybe itโ€™s some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we canโ€™t consciously perceive. Love is the one thing that weโ€™re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space."

and that's because love is a frequency that you can feel! so if you fill yourself will love and certainty that God will bring her to you, then it will. Jesus said that, "whatever you want, if you pray in His name, you'll receive", am I not right? seek and you will find. with faith just as small like a grain of mustard seed, you could tell these mountains to move from here to there, and they will move. nothing will be impossible for you!

if Jesus said these words, and you're on the right track brother!!! YOU WILL ATTRACT HER BACK, but you also have to forgive her GENUINELY, and believe in her potential of loving you, and see her as a person with pure intentions. Listen, if you see her as a pure person of good, she will be good. If you see her as someone with mean intentions, and "oh she just wants someone closer!", you won't get her back. Look at her the way God sees her, perfect beautiful creation, and love her for it. Because when we compare someone or something to something else, then we no longer see them for what they really are. And the human being's origin is one of good.

Take care man, and I'm sending you love and light!!

Board footera