Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2016 10:20 pm  #1

how can I let go

Its been about more than a year that I had breakup. In that time or even after sometime of breakup I could not let go but I wanted to. I could not say to myself that I love him but I will try to let go or do things without him or move ahead. I could be more calm, normal which would bring me pleasant feeling about him. But instead i was holding on deep inside. I was not showing anything superficially but there was heavy feeling on my shoulder. This only brought negative feeling about him. I did believe in my and my desire but I knew I was delaying my manifestation. Due to holding on for too long I feel my feelings are dull and lifeless. It feels empty. Is this normal to feel. Does this mean I don't want him anymore? If feel that I missed to let go when those feelings were intense. Because there might be a difference between I love him but I let go and I don't feel anything and let go. I am afraid if I reached in state of not even wanting. I only see drawbacks of him lately. I cannot feel connected or associated to him. Does letting go help in this. How can I let go having my feelings back.

12/27/2016 2:06 am  #2

Re: how can I let go

Just start to love yourself. If you love yourself to the highest extent, you will find love everywhere. That might help you to be sure whether you truly love your ex or not. And its ok to feel light. Your feeling might be dull but bcoz you posted this in the forum, it means you still want him. But your desperation for him has gone away. So now for a change start loving yourself. Do whatever you like to do to keep yourself happy. That is letting go. Just be happy with yourself, and everything will start falling in places.

12/27/2016 3:39 am  #3

Letting go means let go of fear and doubt and not let go of your desire.

Try meditation when you feel full and ho oponoopono

''I am sorry''
"I love you"
"Please forgive me"
"Thank you"

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

12/27/2016 8:40 am  #4

Alice wrote:

Its been about more than a year that I had breakup. In that time or even after sometime of breakup I could not let go but I wanted to. I could not say to myself that I love him but I will try to let go or do things without him or move ahead. I could be more calm, normal which would bring me pleasant feeling about him. But instead i was holding on deep inside. I was not showing anything superficially but there was heavy feeling on my shoulder. This only brought negative feeling about him. I did believe in my and my desire but I knew I was delaying my manifestation. Due to holding on for too long I feel my feelings are dull and lifeless. It feels empty. Is this normal to feel. Does this mean I don't want him anymore? If feel that I missed to let go when those feelings were intense. Because there might be a difference between I love him but I let go and I don't feel anything and let go. I am afraid if I reached in state of not even wanting. I only see drawbacks of him lately. I cannot feel connected or associated to him. Does letting go help in this. How can I let go having my feelings back.

When you make a decision to let go for yourself, you will start to let go.

The day has to come when you make a decision that you want to be happy and free of despair. As long as you keep seeing letting go as a tool to get him back you will be constantly faced with fear and doubts.

It doesn't happen overnight and there will be times when you fall back, but make a firm decision and look deep within yourself as to what you want for yourself.

Start to make peace with the past. You don't have to relive everything but you do need to accept what has happened and then release it. Get yourself a motto like "what has happened, happened. I can't change it. But I change how I'm going to feel going forward. I forgive him and I forgive myself. Now onward and upwards"

12/29/2016 12:15 am  #5

https://youtu.be/Az8c1pyVRkc

I recommend listening to all his videos. I have never been more at peace in my life since. I've been able to detach and have no fear about the world. I work with my girl and I used to have extreme anxiety when I was around her. Now there's just always a peace within me. No matter what.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

12/31/2016 12:24 pm  #6

sounds like you're forcing everything to be as you will it. let me tell you something I've learned.

LET GO. yes, I said it, but it's not what you may think what it means. let go of the fear, let go of the doubt, and let go of time. if you keep holding on to this like crazy, you'll be choking up the energy and stop it from manifesting. things manifest when you are no longer needy of them, when you are in peace. your ego says, "when everything falls into place, then I'll have peace." But your soul says, "now I'll have peace, and everything will fall into place."

you also have to say this to the universe.....
"this or something even better."

yup, get mad at me, but the universe can see around corners, you cannot! the universe may have something better for you! 10%-15% of people who desire to manifest a relationship with their ex end up in a relationship with someone even better! but most people attract the love of their life. it's "this or something better". I don't care how much you want this person, when you say those words, you're letting go! you're trusting the universe! and if you try to force your will, if you try to strong arm the universe, you will get NOTHING.

let go and let it flow.. stop trying to do the work for yourself honey, just relax! if it's hard for you, I encourage you to download this app called "Headspace", 10 days free of meditation, it helps you let go of all the negative thoughts. meditation isn't about clearing your mind, it's about not reacting to them, and let them be, because thoughts have no power if you don't step in and give them emotion!

there ya go love you and sending you love and light!! <3

12/31/2016 1:05 pm  #7

let go of the fear...time...doubt..."!! Wow. That was good. I know I needed to hear this yesterday-personally!! 😏 I think if we could just chill out and go with the flow we'd see our desires materialize. sounds so easy, right??! I'm focusing on the concept of Believing it until I See it!! taking away any timetable/date/etc and taking away any stress around it from my end. Again, good post!

sodapopizze@gmail.com wrote:

sounds like you're forcing everything to be as you will it. let me tell you something I've learned.

LET GO. yes, I said it, but it's not what you may think what it means. let go of the fear, let go of the doubt, and let go of time. if you keep holding on to this like crazy, you'll be choking up the energy and stop it from manifesting. things manifest when you are no longer needy of them, when you are in peace. your ego says, "when everything falls into place, then I'll have peace." But your soul says, "now I'll have peace, and everything will fall into place."

you also have to say this to the universe.....
"this or something even better."

yup, get mad at me, but the universe can see around corners, you cannot! the universe may have something better for you! 10%-15% of people who desire to manifest a relationship with their ex end up in a relationship with someone even better! but most people attract the love of their life. it's "this or something better". I don't care how much you want this person, when you say those words, you're letting go! you're trusting the universe! and if you try to force your will, if you try to strong arm the universe, you will get NOTHING.

let go and let it flow.. stop trying to do the work for yourself honey, just relax! if it's hard for you, I encourage you to download this app called "Headspace", 10 days free of meditation, it helps you let go of all the negative thoughts. meditation isn't about clearing your mind, it's about not reacting to them, and let them be, because thoughts have no power if you don't step in and give them emotion!

there ya go love you and sending you love and light!! <3

Β 

"I am receiving now. I am receiving all good things in my life NOW."

1/13/2017 10:59 pm  #8

Thank you guys I will try it. I just used to be so happy when I had strong desire I felt so positive as well. I even manifested stuffs. But I feel so sad and low when my desire seem less strong. I feel less connected to him and like a past like a stranger

Board footera