Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2016 1:42 pm  #1

PLS HELP MAYOR STEP BACK

Hey! i had a kinda of step back....it was the month anniversary of my miscarried and i was so mad at him, at the world, I wrote veronica and she told me maybe i should focus on my grief first.....i dont know.
Im better now, but everytime i try to visualize i have the picture of a friend of him who turned up to be the one that put Xavi against me at the first place, and its like i have so much anger to this guy, he lost his retationship and he messed mine and i dont know why i have him on my mind, we werent even close.
But for example i was trying to visualize my wedding and he jump out of nowhere and started Xavi dont sheΒ΄s a witch youre under a spell dont.....and those sort of things.
I dont know, my scripting also decay a little because we always had a long distance relationship so of course if its suppose to be a journal we have days that we are appart and talk on whatsapp...so its not as stimulating as writing that we are together,,,,,so i question to the experts....can i skip days???
And the holidays makes me miss him more, i bought him many gifts ...we have to act as if right?? and thats one of the things i regret i never founded the time before to buy the things i thought he would like.....so im doing it know
I found Zumba classes on youtube there are 12 minutes lessons so its a great work out you can do everyday and they say its great for the body so theres a tip for those who dont have so much time to exercise.
And and forgot to tell you today for the first time in my life I DROVE MY CAR ALONE!! i did it!! i came to work on my car, it was difficult at the begining because my parking is really difficult to get out or in..is like Β a tetris game but i did it a christmas miracleΒ Β (for those who never read anything for me before i was afraid of driving, i had my license for a long time but never drove, i only drove this year a few times with Xavi, or my brother so i started to got classes again because its something i had to do like in the challenge something that i was putting it on stand by)
I know those are little things but im trying to get back to the point that i was...what i dont know if i should restart the challenge from day one....what do you think?

Last edited by elydizzy (12/26/2016 12:04 pm)

12/26/2016 12:03 pm  #2

Re: PLS HELP MAYOR STEP BACK

Anyway i read a success story yesterday, that one girl started to dating somebody and when then broke up the ex she loved came back.
Before i met Xavi, there was a guy that was into a not serious relationship but we started talking a while ago, he is from here, but he lives in other place so he came for the holidays....he reach me today and i said what im doing.... Xavi is sleeping around in all Asia he has all the dating apps to get more "woman" and im here just waiting...so i said ok to this guy....we had a date and we ended up in bed....
Xavi and i have a connection that i never felt before, i never had an orgasm before him, we had an unique chemistry and i was just trying to do what all my friends told me, if i sleep with somebody else i could be least attach with him...but NO....not I all.
Can somebody tell my if you did something like that....and how can i get back on track
I miss Xavi and im really starting to cover all the steps, feeling better about myself more confident....but now its like i cheat on him.
Besides if you read my previous post i had a step back and is like i keep messing with my manifestation of Xavi in my life

12/31/2016 12:21 pm  #3

Re: PLS HELP MAYOR STEP BACK

sounds like you're forcing everything to be as you will it. let me tell you something I've learned.

LET GO. yes, I said it, but it's not what you may think what it means. let go of the fear, let go of the doubt, and let go of time. if you keep holding on to this like crazy, you'll be choking up the energy and stop it from manifesting. things manifest when you are no longer needy of them, when you are in peace. your ego says, "when everything falls into place, then I'll have peace." But your soul says, "now I'll have peace, and everything will fall into place."

you also have to say this to the universe.....
"this or something even better."

yup, get mad at me, but the universe can see around corners, you cannot! the universe may have something better for you! 10%-15% of people who desire to manifest a relationship with their ex end up in a relationship with someone even better! but most people attract the love of their life. it's "this or something better". I don't care how much you want this person, when you say those words, you're letting go! you're trusting the universe! and if you try to force your will, if you try to strong arm the universe, you will get NOTHING.

let go and let it flow.. stop trying to do the work for yourself honey, just relax! if it's hard for you, I encourage you to download this app called "Headspace", 10 days free of meditation, it helps you let go of all the negative thoughts. meditation isn't about clearing your mind, it's about not reacting to them, and let them be, because thoughts have no power if you don't step in and give them emotion!

there ya go love you and sending you love and light!!

Last edited by sodapopizze@gmail.com (12/31/2016 12:23 pm)

Board footera