Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 7:54 pm  #1

Hopelessly Tired.

How I am scared and just want to give up, but then I realised this guy is the one I'll love forever.
I am in touch with him since 1.5 years now. But couldn't made him call me once, we just text.
From lust to friendship things got 1% better and he told me he would be leaving for London in June 2017.
I am scrared already. I want him forever.
But how? What should I affairm
I am okay waiting also but I want him to love me, how would that happen?
I just want him to love me.

12/28/2016 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Hopelessly Tired.

You have to realize that your desire is stronger than the current reality that you are consistently living in.Β 
You need to live in the infinite imagination that you already have your desire and being to visualize and really feel the relationship is yours.Β 
Affirmations are statements that you already have what you desire. eg. I have the most amazing relationship with (insert name) but like anything you have to believe and feel it.Β 
Visualize the relationship you want with him and stay in the place.Β 

12/29/2016 12:37 am  #3

Hello Surbhi...

Loving someone so much is your victory anyways! you are in touch and things seem good between both of you. 1% positive move is no joke lolzzz. So take it exactly the way it is, just be by his side, every person needs a pillar os strength who will always be there for the. Making them fall in love is not an overnight thing, love grows gradually. You must encourage him for his London trip and look more excited. Dont ever feel insecured as thats the thing u will attract by feeling so. Just keep loving him and let him go (let the fear n desperation go). Be the girl he would like to share his experiences and day to day life with. Its just going fine. He will love u as the moment u desierd the same, he is yours already. All the best!

12/29/2016 2:28 am  #4

Hey, thank you so much both of you.
I will try my best that things grow out perfectly.
But is there any specific kind of things that can help me more?
Any sort of vision boards or anything else that makes things much better.

12/30/2016 12:13 am  #5

Surbhi wrote:

Hey, thank you so much both of you.
I will try my best that things grow out perfectly.
But is there any specific kind of things that can help me more?
Any sort of vision boards or anything else that makes things much better.

As far as techniques go, you have to find whatever works best for you. Anything that keeps you in the feeling of having the relationship now and brings you joy is good.

Board footera