Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 6:46 pm  #281

Re: Superman Game

I think I'm ready to take this challenge 

12/18/2016 9:14 pm  #282

Woot, Woot!!!   We are with you all the way!!!!  You ARE manifesting your love back into your life!!!

12/19/2016 7:44 am  #283

Have we any feedback from who has had success with this method?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/19/2016 10:52 am  #284

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Have we any feedback from who has had success with this method?

Yes, some people have posted throughout the post about it.

The Universe is your playground.

12/28/2016 2:31 am  #285

Hi,
Since i was not fully into this game due to low vibrations and now i  am in a place where i think can fully commit to this challenge.

So here i am Starting this challenge today again on 28/12/2016.....I am very dedicated and committed to attract my lover back....i love him very much......we are in a committed romantic relationship and he loves me very much..we respect each other alot.....i know we are soulmates..!! so here i go....its already here

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

12/28/2016 10:45 pm  #286

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."   I seriously love this saying and it will help you so much to remember it often..

12/29/2016 9:33 am  #287

Day 2: woke up happily... Did rs with binaural beats after a while felt low... Then to raise my vibe i watched "that 70's show" and while i was watching out of the blue his grandma called me telling me about his grades and internship.... She asked me to come home on saturday and suddenly right after that his friend called me.... I was like what the ****..i am really in happy happy mood😍

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

1/01/2017 2:15 am  #288

Happy new year everyone❤
Day 3: i was feeling good.. In the afternoon was feeling low but then i shifted my mood by listening to songs and visualising... Then in the evening i went to my social work club..it was quite a good day

Day 4: went to his place as his grandma had called me... He wasnt there as he stays 3 hrs away from city to study...then i came home and me and my mom went to 31st party in our colony....!!!it was a great day❤

1/01/2017 12:49 pm  #289

Does this challenge also apply to getting a job at a specific company and getting a guy who isn't your ex?

1/01/2017 12:59 pm  #290

collie wrote:

Does this challenge also apply to getting a job at a specific company and getting a guy who isn't your ex?

Yes you can apply this challenge to whatever you want😃

Board footera