Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2016 2:58 pm  #1

Different perspective on abundance possibilites

Hi guys, I hope you all had a nice xmas.Β  I have a query for you.Β  So, what do you do when your boyfriend has a different perspective on the possibilities for a life of abundance?Β  What if they are more from a consciousness of lack and you now know that you can be, do or have anything you put your mind to?

Love is all

12/27/2016 3:30 pm  #2

Re: Different perspective on abundance possibilites

I would stop perpetuating the story about the on lack focused boyfriend. πŸ˜‰

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/27/2016 3:38 pm  #3

haha, thanks Sanshi, and ain't that the truth!Β  Was hoping you would answer, always keep me on track!Β  Thank you!Β  You're right, so just change the story?

Love is all

12/27/2016 3:47 pm  #4

Little Red Robin wrote:

haha, thanks Sanshi, and ain't that the truth!Β  Was hoping you would answer, always keep me on track!Β  Thank you!Β  You're right, so just change the story?

Yeah, I think that's all that is needed. Simple, but not easy. But you are better with it than me, so you will do it, I'm sure. πŸ˜‰

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/27/2016 3:52 pm  #5

I can do it and so can you!Β  It's just a 'stream of consciousness' where abundance is the reality for us both, then to just keep all thoughts in alignment with that reality.Β  We can both do this Sanshi!

Love is all

Board footera