Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2016 4:45 pm  #101

Re: Skepticism on the use of law of attraction (harsh reality)

Oasiscalm wrote:

I do agree that many have found LOA to attract an ex back, and have not done the first step of letting go of all of the hurt and healing themselves from past hurts.

I've told people so many times to focus on healing themselves first. It's so hard to deliberately put these exercises into practice when the heartache, sadness, fear, and depression are basically in control. Hell, maybe they wouldn't even need to do these LoA exercises if they released the heartache first.

But very few listen. It's like they don't want to heal or take care of themselves first, they just want to jump right into this stuff for a quick fix. They pretend that the negative feelings don't exist and just pretend to be happy as if they are in another universe. A month passes, three months, a year, several years...those negative feelings are still there boiling beneath the surface. That's why I'm not a big fan of the multiple universes idea. People think they can just bypass all the negative feelings they have by entering another universe. That's denial. And what happens when you enter this other universe where everything is perfect? Your subconscious feelings won't accept it because they are still in control, so this universe just stays the same because change has to start within first.

I have a theory that unresolved fear and sadness from heartache and depression could be secretly ruling our subconscious, thus all the clingy and desperate posts we see across the forums. Sure, we could just consciously change our focus and maybe we'd see results...but it doesn't change what's going on beneath the surface. We mask these subconscious feelings with the cover of positive thinking, but it's all still there, powerful as ever. So then we need to also release these stuck feelings, challenge them, face them, outgrow them, accept them, bring them into awareness. That's what healing ourselves from heartbreak is about. But I see people are too scared to accept their own fears, it's as if they think LoA teaches them to shove their feelings away and put a smiley sticker on it. That's not healthy. So then they do LoA exercises in heartbreak mode, the sad state of mind just stays in place. It's like FDR said, we have nothing to fear but fear itself, and people here are too scared to even acknowledge that they have fears, thus fear is still in control.

I've tried the whole "focus on something positive when you feel fear and doubt" thing and I realized I was getting nowhere with it. The resistance was still there, ruling me from within, and I was ignoring it. That's why if you've ever read Larry Crane's "Love Yourself", it says to say "Yes" to all of your negative feelings, accepting them helps us heal, it's not about "ignoring current reality", it's about radical acceptance (the opposite of resistance). Buddhism preaches something similar. A lot of LoA advice I read here either rejects this or never talks about it.

12/26/2016 11:44 pm  #102

ShootingStar wrote:

And if you ever find yourself in a plane crash, a car crash, maybe get shot by an armed robber- it is unscientific and non nonsensical to just assume that you attracted that. Because children in the poorest slums in India dream of having hygiene and clean water every day, they dream of toys and being rich too, but the majority of them live and die where they are. And people who are caught in ISIS run towns and who are being killed and sold to sex slavery-they didn't 'attract' that themselves. So with large scale and more serious matters than love relationships, law of attraction should not be taken into account, because there's no basis for it at all and life is not just as simple as thinking positively and getting what you want or thinking negatively and getting what you don't  want. 

I completely agree with this part. I've seen some say they've attracted a break up, I've seen some say they attracted a car crash, I've seen some say that they attracted their partner cheat on them. Things like this make no sense. You cannot make anyone cheat on you, that's their free will, you can not attract a car crash because that is not your desire and also you won't take any actions for a car crash.

You see, from what I believe, I've also posted this before, there is a BIG difference between NATURE and LOA.

LOA is available 24/7 but we are not using it 24/7. LOA can only create your desires. Nothing else. Because you'll never work for the things you don't desire. You'd never take action, you'd never believe in them, so how can they randomly attract them?

Naturally, If your negative, you will take a negative action, since your in a negative state. That's life, not LOA. You simply would not attract anything bad If you do not believe in them, and if something bad happens, its just life, however with that, there's always a solution, and LOA can also be used as a solution to fix what has been ruined because you will desire to fix, and I'd you desire it, then simple, you will take actions, have faith, visualize and attract it because that's your true desire that you are willing to create. You can't just randomly think of a car crash and randomly attract.

Some things happen because it's life, for example, losing a job because your manger found someone better is NOT YOUR FAULT. That's just life.

Imagine all the suicidal people who want to end their life, some have visualized killing themselves, they have even believed and desired to kill themselves and some have even taken action... they did everything LOA said... yet it never happened, because that's life, not LOA. There are some who also did kill themselves, again, that's life, not LOA.

From my knowledge, I have manifested amazing things, I have ALWAYS known that there is a difference between Nature and LOA.. and I still manifested few of my desires.

I feel like some have gone out of nature... You are not a robot, you're a human, having negative thoughts and positive thoughts is a function in your brain. Nothing ever creates unless you truly desire it, even if you stress about something wrong... You DON'T create that wrong thing... the only thing you do is attract more negative thoughts and make yourself feel bad. done. Nothing else happens.

You can't create something you do not want, thats impossible. They only time you'd create something wrong is if you take wrong actions with wrong intentions.... which again, is nothing to do with LOA. You see? There is a big difference.

Even if you take right actions with right intentions... for example, helping someone out so you get help in return from them... that's also not LOA. You didn't attract that... that's only Life... it's kindness being naturally returned.

I do believe you attract a specific person, I've seen a lot of things from it. I believe in subconscious connection like telepathy and RS.

I also believe in the LOA, but I know for a fact, I do not attract bad things, if anything bad happens, its just life. I can't not have a negative thought and randomly create without any desire to it. That would be crazy, anyone would be rich or instantly just die.

Last edited by AceWay123 (12/26/2016 11:52 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

12/27/2016 12:40 am  #103

AceWay123 wrote:

You see, from what I believe, I've also posted this before, there is a BIG difference between NATURE and LOA.

This reminds me...A few years ago I asked why we attract things we never expected, believed in, or even thought about. This answer was given to me by Neville Goddard fanatics: "Laws of Probability". It's like the double-slit experiment, when we put our attention to something it confirms to our beliefs and expectations, but to those things we are not aware of - it all operates randomly. In other words, we absolutely get what we have subconscious faith in, both good or bad, but everything else operates randomly. So if you have an accident and you never expected it or had subconscious faith in it, than it just happened randomly. But if you have subconscious faith that accidents never happen to you, then you will never have one. Anyway, this answer never really did it for me, the man who gave me the answer wrote a long post about how everything is consciousness, so then accidents should reflect something in our consciousness and not be random? Plus how can we tell if something is random or the product of our subconscious faith? Meh, to each their own.

12/27/2016 7:10 am  #104

@AceWay123
So in summary when good happens in your life it is LOA but when bad happens its LIFE.

How do u make the distinction between bad things that lead to a good outcome.

I find this post very confusing.

AceWay123 wrote:

I completely agree with this part. I've seen some say they've attracted a break up, I've seen some say they attracted a car crash, I've seen some say that they attracted their partner cheat on them. Things like this make no sense. You cannot make anyone cheat on you, that's their free will, you can not attract a car crash because that is not your desire and also you won't take any actions for a car crash.

How is one able to attract a good relationship but a bad relationship just happens. The attraction/manifestation of events can happen in many different ways. No you can't make a person cheat on you, the person's cheating is their free will indeed but it is where the cheating stems from that is correlated to your personal point of attraction.

If you enter a relationship with lack, it will manifest itself in that relationship. It doesn't always have to be a like for like reflection. So just because someone cheats on you it doesn't mean you spent time thinking that person was going to cheat on you. But I would place a bet that in your core belief of that relationship there was doubt or fear. It can work out in so many different ways you could believe that the person doesn't truly love u, that you aren't deserving of their love, that they aren't deserving of your love. The point is that events will unfold in correlation to your point of attraction.

As for other negative events there are two sides, life is a large pot of seamless events with each one setting you up for the next one. With LOA we are taught at anytime we can turn the tide. I remember a while back saying for weeks I wanted a new car. I woke up one morning and my car had been stolen, then I had no choice but to get a new car. So yes I definitely attracted my car being stolen.

Would I say every single positive or negative event I directly attracted. Probably not but I can see how in the grand scheme of things events always lead to something else and with the correct mindset it will generally be a positive outcome.

AceWay123 wrote:

Is there a big difference or is LOA the basis of the nature that we live in.

AceWay123 wrote:

LOA is available 24/7 but we are not using it 24/7.

That's like saying there is air and water available 24/7 but we aren't using it 24/7.

I think from this statement there is some confusion between LOA and deliberate creating

AceWay123 wrote:

LOA can only create your desires. Nothing else. Because you'll never work for the things you don't desire.

LOA does not CREATE your desires, your desires are internal to you. You create your desires. You decide want you are longing for and what you don't want. LOA is what yields your desires to you.

Deliberate creation is about taking the principles of LOA and applying them to achieve your desires with less effort. That doesn't mean that if you are completely ignorant of LOA you won't get your desires.

AceWay123 wrote:

Naturally, If your negative, you will take a negative action, since your in a negative state. That's life, not LOA. You simply would not attract anything bad If you do not believe in them

I'd be interest to know where do you draw the line between life and LOA. The impression i get is like the distinction we make between nature and nurture. 

AceWay123 wrote:

If something bad happens, its just life, however with that, there's always a solution, and LOA can also be used as a solution to fix what has been ruined because you will desire to fix, and I'd you desire it, then simple, you will take actions, have faith, visualize and attract it because that's your true desire that you are willing to create. You can't just randomly think of a car crash and randomly attract.

Why would you wait for something bad to happen to then apply LOA to fix. If you know the tool and the solution would you not be applying LOA to avoid the bad events happen or at the very least to ease your transition through the rough periods.

AceWay123 wrote:

Some things happen because it's life, for example, losing a job because your manger found someone better is NOT YOUR FAULT. That's just life.

LOA is not about fault or blame. Attracting unwanted is not about what you did wrong. It not saying all the bad things are your FAULT. It talks about taking responsibility for your point of attraction.

It's about changing your internal chatter and seeing your environment as full of opportunities that are placed there to let you keep obtaining your desires and then reaching for new desires.

And sometimes it doesn't  unfold in a cosy happy fairy way. Sometimes events will unfold in a manner that is a shock to the system,  but I guarantee you when you are living with your eyes wide open and you are expectant you will see that everything is cause and effect and it's up to you to see what effective change you are going to make from opportunities that present them-self. 

AceWay123 wrote:

Imagine all the suicidal people who want to end their life, some have visualized killing themselves, they have even believed and desired to kill themselves and some have even taken action... they did everything LOA said... yet it never happened, because that's life, not LOA. There are some who also did kill themselves, again, that's life, not LOA.

I'm lost by this example. If you think of sucidial people they are living a cycle of internal turmoil, so for them the act of suicide is not the LOA in action. Their life is very much LOA in action. Depression leads to suicide, and as morbid as it sounds depression is a very good example of LOA.

A depressed person doesn't have a life full of negative events they have a life of "percieved" negativity. Whatever is unfolding in front of them they are unable to reach out and feel the joy. So they look at life and pray for a break, they want something to lift them out of the fog and despite having good events unfolding in front of them they are unable to reach for or sustain the momentum of happiness or peace.

So in as much as they may have visualised and desired suicide, I imagine those thoughts where also mixed with moments of hoping for joy and not wanting to hurt family members etc and eventually it is whichever has the greatest momentum that will lead to the final action of suicide. However the suicide was not LOA, it was the outcome.

AceWay123 wrote:

Nothing ever creates unless you truly desire it, even if you stress about something wrong...
You DON'T create that wrong thing... the only thing you do is attract more negative thoughts and make yourself feel bad. done. Nothing else happens.

Most modern day illnesses physical and mental are due to a perpetual state of stress. I.e. Worry and anxiety. The constant bombardment of cortisol to the human body is responsible for a huge list of diseases. So negative thinking does very much cause things to happen.

AceWay123 wrote:

You can't create something you do not want, thats impossible. They only time you'd create something wrong is if you take wrong actions with wrong intentions.... which again, is nothing to do with LOA. You see? There is a big difference.

Have a read up on cognitive bias.

AceWay123 wrote:

Even if you take right actions with right intentions... for example, helping someone out so you get help in return from them... that's also not LOA. You didn't attract that... that's only Life... it's kindness being naturally returned.

It seems you are mixing up what LOA actually is. Helping someone for help, in return is a transaction. That means you desire something in return for your favour.

Therefore in order to get your desire LOA would be in action to bring you the opportunity to do the good deed that will return you your desired outcome.

It's the same as people who do altruistic acts, they will always find themselves in positions where they are able to do those altruistic acts because they attract them. Because thats how LOA works.

And it works the same for a con artist. His desire is to con people, so he will continually see opportunities to con people because that's his/her point of attraction.

AceWay123 wrote:

I also believe in the LOA, but I know for a fact, I do not attract bad things, if anything bad happens, its just life. I can't not have a negative thought and randomly create without any desire to it. That would be crazy, anyone would be rich or instantly just die.

The reason I believe much of LOA gets confused is because it gets simplified to negative thoughts. Thinking a bad thing is going to happen, doesn't automatically cause it to happen. Negative thoughts are a protective mechanism of the brain for survival. If we didn't think about negative things we would act without due care or remorse. So negative thoughts are not BAD. They don't need to be eradicated.

What needs to be eradicated is a perpetual  state of fear and worry. That state is what changes your inner state and core beliefs and that's what alters your expectations of how your life will unfold and that is what produces your point of attraction.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (12/27/2016 7:11 am)

12/27/2016 1:38 pm  #105

I'm not confusing anything.

I'll put this in short.

If I do something good or bad, its natural to have a good and bad outcomes.

However, if I have an intention to use LOA and deliberately create something that I wanted in my reality, thats when I'd attract my desire. I won't be deliberately creating 24/7. Like, are you telling me that if the bus is late, even though I never thought about it or never had any beliefs of it, it would still be my fault?

I'm not saying every bad thing happens because of life and good things happen because of LOA. Both happen because of life, it depends on your natural actions and how you respond to certain situations.

However, you seem to forget the actual statement of LOA.

Thoughts become things is a shorten statement.

Thoughts, beliefs, actions, and letting go create things.

If you deliberately wanted to create something, you need to follow the LOA principles to make it to work. Are you actually going to think of a car crash and then use LOA to make it happen? Of course not, no matter how much you stress, you only make yourself feel bad which may lead to depression etc. But your stress won't randomly create something so bad, because you aren't applying its principles of LOA.

The only thing you'd deliberately create is the desired life you want with LOA. Naturally, you have to understand that you can't randomly attract a car crash, you can't just think and bring it to life. You need to make an intention, have faith and let it go and then take an actions thats will make you attract a car crash. Again... You need to use LOA principles.

I've used LOA like this ever since I started. Not even one day, I attracted something so bad with LOA, all LOA did was make me have the desired things I wanted, eg becoming close with someone I've never spoke to, and I promise you, it happened during the worst times. I was negative, didn't feel like living, yet I attracted someone who became close and its someone I deliberately wanted to have as close. I sent love, I've prayed, had faith and belief, took few actions and it happened... during my worst time. thanks to God and proud of myself that I believed. How did that work then? I was so negative, yet LOA did work for something positive and trust me, I thought it was impossible but I gave it try with an open mind with all the negatives... yet something so positive happned.

I guess there's no right or wrong way to use LOA, but the way I used it and still use it, it definitely worked.

Last edited by AceWay123 (12/27/2016 1:42 pm)

Never give up.

12/27/2016 1:44 pm  #106

AceWay123 wrote:

Like, are you telling me that if the bus is late, even though I never thought about it or never had any beliefs of it, it would still be my fault?

You believe in the possibility that the bus could be late, so you have a belief about it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/27/2016 2:00 pm  #107

"The only thing you'd deliberately create is the desired life you want with LOA. Naturally, you have to understand that you can't randomly attract a car crash, you can't just think and bring it to life. You need to make an intention, have faith and let it go and then take an actions thats will make you attract a car crash. Again... You need to use LOA principles."

No - LOA is not some magic wand you employ simply when you desire something

It is a principle that is working all the time - whether you are conscious of it or not - and whether it's for "good" "desires" or not

12/27/2016 2:07 pm  #108

Exactly. Every experience you have is drawn to you through the type of energy you are giving off in that moment.

12/27/2016 2:10 pm  #109

Sanshi wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Like, are you telling me that if the bus is late, even though I never thought about it or never had any beliefs of it, it would still be my fault?

You believe in the possibility that the bus could be late, so you have a belief about it.

isn't that a natural possibility? Like, if I never believed that was possible, isn't that up to the bus driver to make it here on time? I have nothing to do with buses, sometimes they're on time, sometimes they're not. I'm not using LOA to bring them here quicker, but if I had the intention to bring them here quicker, I'd attract it, by either waking up early, or other possibilities that are there for bus to be early. But would I really have the intention for the bus to be late? I won't be using any principles to make that happen, even if I believe that it was possible. Possibility itself doesn't crate.

I became open to the possibility of being close to someone I've never spoke to in such a negative state... I thought it must be impossible.. yet it still happened. It didn't happen because I thought it was only  possible, it happened because I thought it was possible AND started to have beliefs, took actions, and actually had the intention to create. At the same time, you need naturally need to build rapport with them, I took inspired action and natural actions, that shows I truly desire it.

Anything you want to create naturally, you need to get out the comfort zone and go and do it.

Anything you want with LOA, you must use its principles.

The bus being late, just because its possible, doesn't mean it'd happen even though I never had the intention or  would do anything to make the bus be late.. or even early.

Never give up.

12/27/2016 2:15 pm  #110

mave wrote:

"The only thing you'd deliberately create is the desired life you want with LOA. Naturally, you have to understand that you can't randomly attract a car crash, you can't just think and bring it to life. You need to make an intention, have faith and let it go and then take an actions thats will make you attract a car crash. Again... You need to use LOA principles."

No - LOA is not some magic wand you employ simply when you desire something

It is a principle that is working all the time - whether you are conscious of it or not - and whether it's for "good" "desires" or not

Of course it's not magic.

But some "magically" attract a car crash.

Its available 24/7 but are you using its principles 24/7 to create? No one is.

I've manifested many things with the same mindset... Not even one day I attracted something so wrong, even during worst days of my life, I still used LOA and it only got me the good.

Everyone has different views on this, the way I've been doing it has worked, but when it comes to like car crashes... it just doesn't sound right.

Never give up.

Board footera