Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2016 12:19 pm  #1

Christmas miracles do happen!

My guy celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve so I sent him a Merry Christmas Eve text that was light hearted. We had a cute conversation. We ended with saying maybe we will end up seeing each other later after he opened presents he said if I spoke to his mom she would invite me. Lol Anyways, I didn't really hold my breath and then went to bed, watched a movie, did some Ho'oponono and then fell asleep.Β 

About an hour later, my phone rung and it was him! he apologized for calling so late and said he miscommunicated with his mom and said he thought she called me back. Anyways, I ended up going to his house and we had a good time. I think we were both really nervous but it was so good to see him.Β 

I guess the Universe always delivers the desire but sometimes in the most weird way. When I went to sleep I had no idea that I would be seeing the man I love.Β 

12/25/2016 1:05 pm  #2

Re: Christmas miracles do happen!

Alycat1110 wrote:

My guy celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve so I sent him a Merry Christmas Eve text that was light hearted. We had a cute conversation. We ended with saying maybe we will end up seeing each other later after he opened presents he said if I spoke to his mom she would invite me. Lol Anyways, I didn't really hold my breath and then went to bed, watched a movie, did some Ho'oponono and then fell asleep.Β 

About an hour later, my phone rung and it was him! he apologized for calling so late and said he miscommunicated with his mom and said he thought she called me back. Anyways, I ended up going to his house and we had a good time. I think we were both really nervous but it was so good to see him.Β 

I guess the Universe always delivers the desire but sometimes in the most weird way. When I went to sleep I had no idea that I would be seeing the man I love.Β 

Im so happy to hear this!!

Im waiting for my miracle now haha!

But i am SO happy for you!!! Look at things playing out!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

12/25/2016 1:17 pm  #3

So happy for you...but its ok to message him?
i dont know i wanted to but veronica told me not to....but it worked for you
CONGRATS

12/25/2016 5:44 pm  #4

elydizzy wrote:

So happy for you...but its ok to message him?
i dont know i wanted to but veronica told me not to....but it worked for you
CONGRATS

Thanks! I am just at the point where I wasn't attached to whether he texted me back or not. If you guys just broke up I definitely probably wouldn't.

12/25/2016 8:14 pm  #5

So happy for you! Congratulations! :D

I thank the universe for everything.

12/26/2016 8:48 am  #6

this is beautiful!
always expect a miracle! I hope you guys enjoy y'all's new love relationship!

Merry Christmas, love and light to you! :',)

12/26/2016 11:35 am  #7

I know you got thisπŸ˜‰

12/26/2016 4:23 pm  #8

Β Β 

Board footera