Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 6:50 am  #1

His Name

Good morning everyone

I'm so confused as to why I keep seeing his name EVERYWHERE and EVERYDAY! At least a few times a day I feel like it's literally following me. It's got to the point were it's actually scaring me lol. Like this has been going on for like a month now. It's like I'll be looking at my phone while watching a film then once it ends I'll briefly look up at the credits and the first name I see is his... that's happened a few times... or I'm reading a book or watching tv and the characters got his name... or a customer at work has his name... even my phone autocorrects things to his name.. even down to a car with the registration plate as his name.... I honestly can go on and on... I'm a little freaked out by it and also confused.. any ideas what it means?

Last edited by Elisha_rose (12/23/2016 6:52 am)

12/23/2016 12:24 pm  #2

Re: His Name

Can't help you out with since I'm not sure what it means, but I'll tell you that I'm in the same boat. His name is literally every where for me, some one will say it in a video, I'll see it written down, see different "versions" of his name spelled. I used to freak out and be like WHY!!! especially since I've been on and off of letting him go or not. And right now we're on good terms but I told him I need space to work on myself and he is supportive and hoping I get better. so now when I do see his name I just smile and say "hey that's his name" and try to have just positive thoughts since I'm used to being destructive with my thoughts.

I wish I could give you a solid answer as to why it happens, maybe we're more aware since that's his name, maybe the Universe is saying don't give up, maybe we're giving ourselves the situations in which their name would pop up "randomly". What ever it is, you give meaning to it. I'd suggest giving it a positive meaning since there is nothing wrong with that. (:

12/23/2016 2:58 pm  #3

It could just be a sign which is a manifestation of where your thoughts are in terms of your alignment. The universe has a funny way of just smacking you slam in the face with what it wants you to know. For example, I saw 1:11 today. If you follow Doreen Virtue's meanings for numbers, it means that at that time it is taking a snapshot of your thoughts. So i thought "J is MADLY in love with me" and all of a sudden the time changed as though it was taking a picture. Then the next thing I saw was my love's name. Also, his mom called me, I just got off the phone with her. The Universe always just tells us what we need to know. So it tells you if you are on the right track or not! 

12/23/2016 3:34 pm  #4

Same thing happens with me. And she has a fairly unique name. 

I was grabbing coffee from the keurig one morning.... I don't drink cofffee... just had the urge. I walked into the family room, and  looked at the TV, saw her name. That is NUTS. It's like the universe was telling me to make the coffee because had I been normal and decided not to, I wouldn't have seen her name there. 

I think we create these signs. 

Every time I look at the clock, I see "33" I don't consider it a sign, as much as my own manifestation, which still, gives me hope in the LoA

12/23/2016 4:40 pm  #5

We definitely ask the universe to show us some sort of signs that are specific to our manifestations. But as you let go and detach the signs lessen and it kinds just settles in that you see them and it doesn't matter. 

12/23/2016 7:00 pm  #6

Thanks everyone
I'm going to start looking at this more positively and stop worrying

12/28/2016 7:16 am  #7

This is happening to me . I'm hearing his name everywhere everyday . It's not really a common name . And a family member got a new pet , what do u think they named him? His sons name .
Confused I go to bed and ask the universe for a sign and what do I hear on the news?
HIS NAME!!!!
What is the universe trying to tell me ???
Ughhhhh

12/28/2016 9:02 am  #8

I believe its because your focus is on him and these are evidences of you getting closer to your manifestation, it happened to me a lot.  So, they are good signs, it means what your doing is working!!!

Love is all

12/28/2016 10:45 am  #9

Little Red Robin wrote:

I believe its because your focus is on him and these are evidences of you getting closer to your manifestation, it happened to me a lot.  So, they are good signs, it means what your doing is working!!!

Thank you Little Red Robin . I'm hoping so . At first I was sad , that feeling of lack . I'm glad you cleared it up .

Board footera