Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 9:19 am  #1

This article made my day !

11/28/2016 9:34 am  #2

Re: This article made my day !

This is awesome. c is my twinflame. ❀

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/28/2016 11:31 am  #3

Interesting article. I had always been scared to read about Twin Flames because I thought for sure that we weren't or soul mates or whatever. Then I read the part about you'll meet this person and you won't know why and youll be attracted and so on. I met my love at school when I went back as an adult to try and go into university. I was in a different relationship at the time which would end one month later. When I was 23ish my boss at the time asked me who do I see myself with. I outlined what I thought and then on the first day of school my Love walked in and I had no idea why I was so attracted to him. When we broke up the first time this memory came back into my mind recalling the conversation and I was like Holy Balls ITS HIM. Funny how the Universe works. I wasn't doubting or anything today but it just reminded me keep going.Β 

12/21/2016 2:02 pm  #4

How is it possible? After reading the article, I am 100% sure that my girl is my twin flame and I am exactly in the third phase. And you wont believe, but I have actually experienced both the first and second phase of Twin flame and as similar as it is mentioned.

Board footera