Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 4:00 pm  #1

Doubts

It's not really a secret but I haven't really felt happy throughout this month, Christmas is always a rough time on a personal level for me, I've seen some progress in regards to my desires but I'm still being blocked by doubts. It's not a grand step but I no longer fear my situation, just can't stop doubting the process. Believe it or not, I'm not usually a pessimistic person, I can usually find good in any situation but December has worn me down emotionally and I feel like I'm swimming upstream.
Also, if you've sent me a private message on here I will reply to you, I've just been feeling a little down and only been coming here in passing when I've had a few minutes free here and there. It just didn't seem right to be giving advice out when I've been so out of alignment myself.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/20/2016 5:31 pm  #2

Re: Doubts

A lot of people feel the same way at this time of year so don't worry you're not alone. Just try and keep your vibes high

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

12/20/2016 9:28 pm  #3

What is it about December that makes people feel so bad?

I've always loved December, there was always that feeling of "Sweet! Winter break is here! I'm gonna eat, and play video games, and watch Elf, and do whatever the hell I want "

I find it kinda funny, around the holidays the sun's in Capricorn and Capricorn's supposed to be pessimistic lol, is that it? (not a big astrology fan myself)

12/20/2016 10:57 pm  #4

I lost my grandmother around this time 2 years ago and it honestly still bugs me not seeing her. It's not the holiday itself, just the timing of it all. Who doesn't love an excuse to eat a whole lot and play video games all day otherwise? One of the best times.Β 

12/20/2016 11:27 pm  #5

A lot of people have seasonal depression in the winter for whatever reason. It's very common and very real I have it myself.
Think about it, during the summer we are always out and about and everything is always going so well and (where I live at least ) it's so nice and warm and green and alive and it's easier to be happy yanno?

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

12/20/2016 11:49 pm  #6

LovelyinK wrote:

A lot of people have seasonal depression in the winter for whatever reason. It's very common and very real I have it myself.
Think about it, during the summer we are always out and about and everything is always going so well and (where I live at least ) it's so nice and warm and green and alive and it's easier to be happy yanno?

I think I used to have seasonal depression too but it'd show up mostly in summer. So weird lol.
Β 

12/21/2016 1:22 am  #7

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

LovelyinK wrote:

I think I used to have seasonal depression too but it'd show up mostly in summer. So weird lol.
Β 

Back when I was in college I'd get that way, December is the one that triggers me these days. Β I do like winter, though. I'm a massive fan of oversized jumpers and hot chocolate, just wish it wasn't rough emotionally, haha.Β 

12/21/2016 1:38 am  #8

Yeah, it's perfectly understandable. My grandpa, grandma, and uncle passed away on different years each in mid-October, so that's always a hard time for my Mom as well.

Board footera