Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 9:04 pm  #1

When your exes all come back in your life at some point

I had to share something. I'm a little confused.

Since I'm using LOA deliberately lots of things have changed in my life but mostly I realized that all my exes/guys I dated came back into my life. Started to talk to me again, even out of nowhere, wanted to see me, etc. It made me happy because I felt like my good energy was attracting them back to me. They all contacted me except one. 

The one guy who hurt me pretty badly 3 years ago. He's the only person in my life with whom I cut all contacts. I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to ever talk to him. I blocked him everywhere. (just to make it clear he is not the one I want a relationship with

And tonight he just followed me on Instagram. Totally out of nowhere. I'm a little bit choked and as I said confused 

Now I can say that all my exes eventually reappeared. 

Have some of you guys experienced it too? 

12/21/2016 10:37 am  #2

Re: When your exes all come back in your life at some point

Yes! they're all coming back somehow. Not just exes, but also guys that i liked etc. Most recently it was a guy i was on a off with for two years back in 2012-2014. We haven't seen each other for two years, he suddenly texted me two weeks ago, then he asked me out. It was nice and he was so happy talking about us finally being friends and i was just like yeah sure i'm gonna give it two hours and we'll see😂 well after two hours we were at his place cuddling and he was telling me that he just doesn't get it, that he always comes back to me and that he never felt like this about anyone else etc. It was funny. I can't wait for all other amazing things that Universe prepared for me, i'm honestly very amused and enjoy every single one of these reunions

12/21/2016 10:42 am  #3

Yes,  it's very common. I thanked the Universe for giving me options.

The Universe is your playground.

12/23/2016 9:54 pm  #4

well people are social creatures and we all like interacting with each other it makes us feel good to have many good connections in our lives, which is why people like to talk to old friends after years apart. I don't believe that we just ditch relationships so callously, but there is a cycle I think. So if you and someone break up once and then they call a while later but you're no longer interested, they're unlikely to call again. But if they call and you're friendly and warm, they're likely to call again. So it's about trying to create an atmosphere where someone can call you and feel good which in turn would make them want to call again. I think exs do come back but not always in the big grand romantic way we envision, but in small and seemingly insignificant ways. 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera