Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 2:05 pm  #11

Re: What story are you telling today?

Bump, especially for myself right now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/18/2016 4:32 pm  #12

Thanks, Sanshi! I came to a realisation that I am not broken and sad anymore. I say that this will come in the best fitted timing and that I should not stress about it. I enjoy my life now and I love my bf.

12/18/2016 6:10 pm  #13

Thank you Sanshi, excellent post!Β  You really helped me to 'focus' and 'forget' the old story and start building the new, I think that's what really helped me, was when I put my attention on ONLY what I wanted and held it there.Β  I wouldn't let any thoughts 'in' that weren't in alignment with what I wanted.Β  I also got a car and am now building a business AND i am with my Love.Β  I am so grateful, thank you!

Love is all

12/19/2016 12:53 am  #14

So glad that you posted this, Sanshi!! And definitely bumped it! I had been feeling so "off and low" these last 2 days and I couldn't seem to shake, But this is just what I needed. I loved that comment by Red Robbin on the end as well!
Sometimes we just need reassurance, a slight nudge even to push us on gently. I need someone to scream from the mountain top-"Take your focus off of the reality around you that you see and live in your reality that you SEE and believe!" I must use that as a daily affirmation! πŸ€— and 😘 to you ALL!

"I am receiving now. I am receiving all good things in my life NOW."

12/19/2016 10:17 am  #15

This post is a great starting point for people that don't get it.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera