Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 10:47 am  #1

Got a dream job!

Hi! This success story is not about getting my love. Well, just not yet I wanted to show you how amazing things can happen on your way to it. I think that when you are happy and spend as much time in vortex as you can, your whole life starts to change and by all these changes you are getting to the life of your dreams.
So I am 20 and I am a second year law student with no experience from any job so it should be really hard to get well paid job for me, right? Well, except that, I am also a bit of a shopaholic. I love nice clothes, shoes.. all those cute girly things. But lately I felt like I want some more money for it and I am also planning to travel Italy in summer, which will also be kind of expensive. And so I decided to try using the law of attraction to get some well paid but not so time consuming job. Few days later, I saw a job offer from some software company on my unis facebook page. I didn't really pay attention to it until one of my friend send it to me.
It looked really cool, it said they are looking for a law students to help them with developing some kind of application which will help small companies to find out what they have to do according to our law. So I decided to try it and send them my almost empty CV. I was really surprised and pleased when I got a call from them and was invited for an interview. The next week, I went to that company. The building was enormous and beautiful. There were three people interviewing me at the same time so I was crazy nervous. As I found out more about that position, I knew I really wanted to work for them. It was pretty easy, they said I could work from home and I really loved that idea. Also, they told me that they have so many applicants for that job.
When I left the building, I felt a bit insecure but also I knew that I really really want to be part of their team. I felt like I would be great in it. Three days later, I got the call from a lady who was interviewing me. She said they would love to work with me, asked me if I am still interested and what was the craziest she offered me 555 euros wage per month (for about 20hours per week) which is really really a lot in my country!
It was so easy that I can't even believe it!

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

Board footera