Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2016 6:36 am  #271

Re: Superman Game

Feeling GREAT Β Marry Christmas!!

12/07/2016 9:37 pm  #272

Day 2 was a challenge, but I remained possitive most of the day today someone told me "you know that L loves you". I don't think it is a coincidence. My love is near, I can feel him. I will visualize a little today

12/12/2016 2:01 am  #273

Β 

12/12/2016 9:18 pm  #274

Day 3 was great, went to have luch with coworkers, thought about my love a lot. I went out with some friends at night and I had a good time
Day 4 I went out again, with a guy who is flirting with me. We kissed, but I still love L
Day 5 I was at a birthday party, great day
Day 6: My love send me a message He said he has been thinking about me and that he has a present for Christmas. I know he is gonna ask me to meet soon

12/13/2016 1:38 am  #275

I was told that my Love will be spending Christmas with us. I will be positive, positive, Positive. (we have kids) He is still my husband. Β But I feel he is coming Β to see me too or I will think that anyway..Β 

12/13/2016 7:58 am  #276

I am Superman. It's the 13th December and I am determined to get my lover back. I am playing the game with strong determination. There is everything to gain in this process. I am full of joy and gratitude in the following 30 days. I am enjoying the experience of being loved and valued. I only focus on positive things. I am radiating and receiving love every minute. I am so excited and grateful for this game and all the experiences!

12/15/2016 12:32 am  #277

Starting over.
I am a wonderful creator. All good things come my way. I love me first and foremost. My love for me and for life vibrates so highly that it attracts B to me.
Day 1 starts on dec. 15. '16.
Peace, love,joy and hope to all.

12/16/2016 1:24 am  #278

having an amazing time

12/17/2016 12:02 am  #279

Had a rough day at work but I'm still confident that my desire to be with my love is working

12/17/2016 7:31 pm  #280

I'm brand new to LoA, and ready to start this challenge today! I have everything to gain. I am so ready and grateful for the positivity and love coming my way. I couldn't be happier to have found this forum. Thank you!!

Board footera