Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 6:02 pm  #1

Tempted to contact him. Please help I need advice

I'm on day 4 of the 25 day challenge and I've been feeling a strong connection. But twice I've had the sudden urge to contact him and was really needing advice some people say go for it but I'm not sure whether I should

Please help. Do you really have to wait for them to contact you?

12/15/2016 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Tempted to contact him. Please help I need advice

You absolutely do not have to wait for them. There are countless stories in the Success Stories that have resulted from them reaching out to their SP first. However in order to be successful the intention has to be positive and unattached. If you are worried or feel fear about texting or him responding then no and I really encourage you to really figure out if it is something that is coming out from fear because if you aren't ready and you aren't detached this could be a very painful thing if they don't text back. If you are in alignment with yourself and the intention is fully coming from a loving and positive place then go for it!Β 

12/15/2016 6:14 pm  #3

Alycat1110 wrote:

You absolutely do not have to wait for them. There are countless stories in the Success Stories that have resulted from them reaching out to their SP first. However in order to be successful the intention has to be positive and unattached. If you are worried or feel fear about texting or him responding then no and I really encourage you to really figure out if it is something that is coming out from fear because if you aren't ready and you aren't detached this could be a very painful thing if they don't text back. If you are in alignment with yourself and the intention is fully coming from a loving and positive place then go for it!Β 

Β 
Thank you so so much for replying this really helps. I might just leave it for now and focus more on me

12/15/2016 6:18 pm  #4

My advice for you is allow the Universe to guide you with something like this. When he broke up with you I am so sure you felt so much pain. But there is something different about this guy right? He is special, he could be your forever guy so visualize those things and when you live as if and then you are in the best place of your life that is so powerful and your vibe will be high. So then maybe you might want to reach out to him or not. Whatever you want, the world is your oyster.Β 

12/15/2016 6:22 pm  #5

Alycat1110 wrote:

My advice for you is allow the Universe to guide you with something like this. When he broke up with you I am so sure you felt so much pain. But there is something different about this guy right? He is special, he could be your forever guy so visualize those things and when you live as if and then you are in the best place of your life that is so powerful and your vibe will be high. So then maybe you might want to reach out to him or not. Whatever you want, the world is your oyster.Β 

Β 
Thank you you're amazing

12/15/2016 6:24 pm  #6

Thank you Jen, that is extremely kind of you to say.Β 

I hope this helps you!Β 

12/15/2016 6:30 pm  #7

I'd wait a little bit love Β 

You might be in a place of alignment but I think you should wait until you're in that place for a long time It won't matter if you do it or if you don't. But at least you'll be sure that you're contacting him from a good place!Β 

12/15/2016 7:53 pm  #8

Id like to think of it as if I was texting a family member or friend. I wouldn't worry if they didn't reply back, I'd just continue on. This happened to me, I texted him this week and we had a good conversation. Then I decided to text him a few days later and no reply. Probably because I was nervous that he wouldn't reply, and well he didn't. But it's okay. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I know he's mine, I know he wants me. I know he loves me. And I know I will be with him soon. There are so many different ways he can come back so I let go of the outcome. I hope that helps. Good vibes too you and everyone on here!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

Board footera