Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2016 10:04 pm  #11

Re: How I manifested my ex

nyuszikam1968 wrote:

I literally just wrote such a letter after watching Veronica's video on repairing relationships. Did you do anything else with the letter such as read it at night etc?

I watched that same video and that is what inspired me to write it! I would just read it to myself before I went to bed and I wouldn't think about it when I wasn't reading it.

12/14/2016 10:07 pm  #12

lovekinjal wrote:

So happy to hear your success story dear. Congrats and thanks for sharing. It really gives motivation to me and I believe to others too. Just one question, did you just write the letter or did you do some additional activity too?

Thank you so much! I wrote the letter and would read it to myself before bed, or if I noticed my notebook lying around, I would take that as a sign that I should read it to myself. I put nothing but love in the letter. And I obviously did some positive thinking and made sure I practiced detachment.

12/15/2016 8:53 am  #13

Soo happy about your success Roxanneav, and i wish a bright future & lovely life with him.

12/15/2016 10:11 am  #14

roxanneav wrote:

So when I first started writing on here, I was writing about a specific person who wasn't my ex. My ex and I had broken up in the summer and I was set on letting him go although the pain was intense. I started seeing this other guy who I really liked so I started using LOA to manifest a relationship with him. I havent manifested a serious relationship with him (so far) but I have been learning the process of LOA and how it works.

So, recently, my ex and I started talking again. It made me realize how much I had missed him. I felt like I was full of love because of my manifestations of this other guy. But I started to be aware that I still had strong feelings for my ex. I was really hurt when my ex said he just wanted to be friends. I was pretty much saying I was open to trying again because I had really started to focus on myself and am finally in a place of self love. But he said he was scared and wasn't ready. We didn't talk for weeks. A couple days ago, I wrote myself a letter in my journal of what I'd want my ex to say to me.  It was very loving, very nolstalgic, wrote about how he regretted letting me go, how he missed and loved me, how he's sorry. And then I started to work on detaching. I **** YOU NOT... Today my ex texted me this long paragraph saying everything I said in that letter AND MORE. He said he wanted back and he missed me and he regrets everything, how much he loves me and doesn't want to be just friends.

although my intention wasnt to manifest my ex in the beginning, when I put my mind to it and did the letter visualization and gave it and myself love despite my current reality, IT WORKED. DONT GIVE UP.

It is only 10:00 am too early for me to be tearing up ... I love love love this . I guess I need to start doing my letter to my person of interest . You gave me the shot of hope I needed today 😍😍😍

1/01/2017 5:03 pm  #15

Wow thank you for the inspiration!! I'm definitely going to write myself a letter!! Xx

Board footera