Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2016 5:46 am  #1

One last post..for some time.

So I have been having a big of a breakdown and realize that I am soooo confused when it comes to LOA and what I'm supposed to be doing. So I want to make this post, take the advice, apply it to my life as best as my little heart can and take a break from this post for at least a month. So my question is: in simple terms what are we supposed to be doing, thinking, feeling? I know that visualization is just to get to a place of feeling but what am I supposed to be feeling? My thoughts are supposed to align with my desire but I'm also not supposed to be thinking about it all the time. So what do I do? In the most simplest terms, what do I do. I'm really trying to understand but I just can't. I've read books and forums and I'm still quite lost. Where does my belief system play a role? If anyone can let me know in the easiest way to understand, I would love to apply it to my life and stop being so obsessed with this. I know I can succeed if I apply everything correctly, so please tell me what the correct way is.

12/14/2016 7:41 am  #2

Re: One last post..for some time.

I love your name    My sister actually drove a 74 Nova       anyway     The feeling you need  is happiness contentment  peace   joy       What you want is that feeling you have when everything is going your way   and everything you touch turns to gold      I don't know your story   but  a bit of a breakdown tells me you are still  deeply depressed  and upset.

Seriously please   go into the search here   and   go through all of Cherished's posts     She is extremely helpful  in spelling out   the ABC's of how   and why         You probably have a big heart sweetie   but right now its hurting       Another thing is to go on youtube   or through the forum   and listen to Veronica's videos    start in the beginning   and work your way through       These things will clarify    take baby steps    learn to LOVE YOU !!!   never beat yourself up    forgive     
Let me know how youre doing   I truly care 

12/14/2016 8:45 am  #3

When you're disappointed and know that YOU can change all of that if only you understand LOA, it can all get frustrating. I get it and I have compassion for you. :big hug:

Lets say you are down and out because you live with people in a home that isn't big enough. It's too crowded and cluttered and you want a bigger home or to live alone.  Either you can't afford it to move or whatever, but your desire is for this to change. In this situation what I'd do is put my desire out there. Then, I'd wake up grateful that I had a place to stay and people to talk to. I'd clean, be helpful and treat the place like a palace. I would always give thanks that I appreciate having a place. I wouldn't think about the new place all the time because that would make me think of the payments,  how I would pay for it etc. Visualizations and using imaginations helps me to feel good and enter into what I want.  It really helps you feel like it's there.  Once the good feelings are there,  it attracts more things that make you feel good. When you're grateful, more things come for you to be grateful for.   I hope I have made some sort of sense.  I'd advise you to also do a lot of things that make you happy. Happiness is happiness, it doesn't have to come from your desire.  You can ask me questions.

The Universe is your playground.

12/14/2016 8:49 am  #4

The clearest source of information for me is Bentinho.

But the only thing you really have to do is listening to your guidance. When you hear something that doesn't feel good, drop it, regardless of who said it. It's that easy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/14/2016 10:07 am  #5

Live in your desired reality right now as best as you can. Think like you already have what you want. Feel like you already have it. Act like you already have it as best as you can in your current situation. Don't worry about techniques -- only do them if you want to. Their only purpose is to help you perpetuate the feeling of your desired reality. Don't look at your current reality at all. Don't look for manifestations, don't try to change anything through action. Just accept the current situation as it is and don't give it any more attention. Put all your attention on your desired reality. That's basically it in a nutshell. I hope this helped, I'm pretty tired at the moment

12/14/2016 6:30 pm  #6

barbidoll wrote:

I love your name    My sister actually drove a 74 Nova       anyway     The feeling you need  is happiness contentment  peace   joy       What you want is that feeling you have when everything is going your way   and everything you touch turns to gold      I don't know your story   but  a bit of a breakdown tells me you are still  deeply depressed  and upset.

Seriously please   go into the search here   and   go through all of Cherished's posts     She is extremely helpful  in spelling out   the ABC's of how   and why         You probably have a big heart sweetie   but right now its hurting       Another thing is to go on youtube   or through the forum   and listen to Veronica's videos    start in the beginning   and work your way through       These things will clarify    take baby steps    learn to LOVE YOU !!!   never beat yourself up    forgive     
Let me know how youre doing   I truly care 

This was the sweetest thing to hear. Thank you so much, I appreciate it very much.

12/14/2016 10:16 pm  #7

Hey, I don't know if this will help, but I found this on another forum and it kind of helped me....

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/getting-your-ex-lover-back

Maybe it can help you as well

12/16/2016 4:46 am  #8

Guys!! Veronica uploaded a video today basically answering this post! How funny is that? The universe listens!!

Board footera