Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2016 8:25 am  #1

Manifested a text ! :)

Hey friends! I just wanted to share something that might make you feel more powerful.Β 
I have out of curiosity tried to "ask" for a text from a friend of mine whom I donΒ΄t contact so often. I did it last evening. Thought of a text which IΒ΄d like to receive and then visualized me reading the text.Β 
The friend has just contacted me via whatsapp ! We havenΒ΄t texted maybe for more then a month.
what is to do so that we can manifest so easily also with the One?Β 

br

Β 

Last edited by Lorry1111 (12/05/2016 8:29 am)

12/05/2016 9:09 am  #2

Re: Manifested a text ! :)

Fantastic
basically, you have to "forget" about it.
things manifest when you no longer need and want it.
Sounds contradictory but this is how universe delivers.
when you least need it.

She believed she could, so she did.

12/05/2016 9:28 am  #3

It  is  also not  easy  to  switch  the  thinking  about  her  on and off. How  would  you  do  that?

12/13/2016 10:05 am  #4

Lorry: You change what you feel and affirm when you think of her.Β  It all needs to match how'd you'd feel when you're in a relationship together.Β  You have to put your desire out there and try not to get frustrated. One thing you can do is go to a site like http://textitlater.com/ and send yourself a pretend text from her.Β  Set the delivery time to a time you're probably will be busy and not thinking of her as much. When you get the text "from her" try to feel how you'd feel and stay in that feeling.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera