Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2016 6:45 pm  #1

Free singing lessons..exactly as I ordered it

Lately, I don't share my success stories, because I always need to explain how it was before and I don't want to go back to how it was yesterday. Besides, manifestations become less interesting, when you are satisfied with your imagination and already felt the way you want to feel anyway. But that is something I thought was impossible, so I thought it would be nice to share it. I didn't see a way in which this could possibly happen, but now it did happen. I ordered it maybe half a year ago, but I didn't believe in it, I didn't visualise or anything. It was more like "woooow, that would be cool..but it won't happen".

Today, I spend most of the time in my imagination. I'm in a choir and we had a concert today, but I was sick and couldn't sing, so I just listened. Along the way, I imagined myself standing in front of a large audience in a beautiful dress ready to sing a soloistic part. I raveled in the feelings of it and there were no resistant thought. I just thought about how amazing my voice is (I have some voice issues I believe I need singing lessons to resolve), imagined people complimenting me for my singing and so on. Maybe two hours later, I got a compliment for my singing voice (without even singing that day..lol) AND someone told me that the singing lessons my choir offers are free now! We have always had to pay for it. So, it's as if my reality opens up to bring me what I imagined. Love it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/10/2016 9:35 pm  #2

Re: Free singing lessons..exactly as I ordered it

Wow that's an awesome thing❀

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

Board footera