Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2016 7:34 pm  #1

Could this be a sign??

Hey i have been having these CRAZY synchronicities and i was wondering if these could be a sign or something.

I was using this rs technique for this guy that kind of disappeared for no reason from my life a month ago. For the last 5 days i have been seeing this color EVERYWHERE. He wears this coat with this very very unusual color that not many people wear and suddenly... Everyone wears it? It scares me as hell. So i said clearly to the universe that if this continues, it means he still has some feelings for me. Well, I saw it even more, it was almost impossible to look somewhere without seeing these colors on people's jackets and clothes overall.

So I said that if i hear the word love in the next 5 minutes it will be a sign. In 2 minutes I've heard about love in this movie that is actually not romantic at all and this word haven't been said in the entire movie.

Do you think these might mean something? Because i have this weird feeling this is not normal

12/08/2016 8:12 pm  #2

Re: Could this be a sign??

It it resonates with you as a sign then that is what it is. Synchronicities are just multiple signs that are pointing you in the right direction. So yes what you are experiencing are synchronicities!Β 

I hope your weird feeling is a better feeling than something negative!Β 

12/08/2016 8:31 pm  #3

I would take that as a pretty cool sign!

12/09/2016 3:55 am  #4

Alycat1110 wrote:

It it resonates with you as a sign then that is what it is. Synchronicities are just multiple signs that are pointing you in the right direction. So yes what you are experiencing are synchronicities!Β 

I hope your weird feeling is a better feeling than something negative!Β 

Yes, actually a pretty good feeling! Thank you for your help

Board footera