Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2016 1:15 am  #1

dilemma!

Hey guyz.... on 1st December i started superman game for my man(once).
But then ,a very close friend of mine,we have glued on! I mean there is nothing physical.... but mentally i am feeling very attached to him.... we are sharing love moments, without directly expressing each other...though i know may be there is no future with him in our society (i am from india,here,marriage doesn't happen easily..family interferes in selection too) but it's feeling good...i am loving myself more these days...feeling like to fly once more...😊 till today i used to do "makeup" but now i am feeling like to beautify myself....😊

What to do guyz???just what to do???

12/08/2016 1:49 am  #2

Re: dilemma!

LoveIsGod wrote:

though i know may be there is no future with him in our society

Stop telling this story. Don't bring it up anymore. Does saying this make you feel good? Probably not. Therefore it does not serve your alignment. Otherwise you're doing good just keep up the good feelings and go with the flow. Everything is working out.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

12/08/2016 12:32 pm  #3

What to do??
I don't know...feeling so confused.... bringing my ex back is my doggedness...
And spending time with my this friend is what i am loving...
What to do?

12/08/2016 12:51 pm  #4

Whatever makes you happy is what you do

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

12/08/2016 2:49 pm  #5

I am so confused

12/08/2016 3:28 pm  #6

LoveIsGod wrote:

Hey guyz.... on 1st December i started superman game for my man(once).
But then ,a very close friend of mine,we have glued on! I mean there is nothing physical.... but mentally i am feeling very attached to him.... we are sharing love moments, without directly expressing each other...though i know may be there is no future with him in our society (i am from india,here,marriage doesn't happen easily..family interferes in selection too) but it's feeling good...i am loving myself more these days...feeling like to fly once more...😊 till today i used to do "makeup" but now i am feeling like to beautify myself....😊

What to do guyz???just what to do???

Go with what makes you happy. Pursue the friend instead if that's what you want. Only you can know what you really want in this situation.

As far as society in your country goes... maybe you should start telling a different story. Don't look at this as an obstacle. If you can imagine a future with this person, then it CAN happen. The universe can create a way. Live in the feeling of it and don't worry about how it can happen. Just trust the universe and know that it is possible.

12/08/2016 4:21 pm  #7

LoveIsGod wrote:

I am so confused

From the vibration of confusion you can't find an answer, you only create more confusion. You have to shift that first.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/09/2016 5:01 pm  #8

Do what makes you feel better and be happy

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera