Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2016 9:19 am  #1

This made me think

Sometimes I feel that I may be going against Gods will with LOA.  This morning I was reading "The Power of I Am" by Joel Olsteen and this stopped me in my tracks. It said "Call the things that are not as if they already were".  That spoke volumes to me.  Just thought I would share.

12/03/2016 9:23 am  #2

Re: This made me think

I'm not sure if this will make you feel any better but I was talking to a religious friend I have the other day about LOA and we pretty much saw a few similarities between religion and LOA. He told me it's about what you believe is morally right and there's always a chance at redemption later on if you do something that you don't feel is right.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/03/2016 9:27 am  #3

Thank you Stacey!  I just felt that line spoke to me.  It's a great book I would definitely recommend it.  The whole book basically outlines what you just said!

12/03/2016 9:34 am  #4

The Bible talks about LoA in many ways. People just made something completely different out of it. They created an external god, even though the Bible is telling us that we are the children of god. What does that mean? That we have his genes, so to speak. That we are connected to him. That our source is him. It's so easy to contort it, because we try to describe something with words that is beyond words. It's not fully understandable from our physcial perspective (like the analogy with the fish in the water that has no concept of water and don't know what is above it). And then, we translate it time and time again.

If you want to learn more about LoA and the Bible, I would highly recommend to read Neville.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/03/2016 10:06 am  #5

I totally forgot about Neville when I replied! He's incredible! Check his stuff out whenever you can.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/07/2016 2:20 pm  #6

Hopeful one wrote:

Sometimes I feel that I may be going against Gods will with LOA.  This morning I was reading "The Power of I Am" by Joel Olsteen and this stopped me in my tracks. It said "Call the things that are not as if they already were".  That spoke volumes to me.  Just thought I would share.

Β 
Can you explain this please I'm slightly confused

12/07/2016 2:31 pm  #7

Everyone uses the Law of Attraction.Β  Some are aware and some aren't. No one is trying to rob a bank with this and I'm not even sure that type of thing would work.

Long before I knew anything about LOA, my thoughts on the bible is that it's a book of interpretations. It has so many different versions and even some stories are not included in all types of bibles. At times, things are moved around to control people. Not to offend anyone, but that is my take.Β  Use prayer and internal guidance to get the true source of the bible.

The Universe is your playground.

12/07/2016 2:40 pm  #8

Avaelle wrote:

Everyone uses the Law of Attraction.Β  Some are aware and some aren't. No one is trying to rob a bank with this and I'm not even sure that type of thing would work.

Of course it would work. LoA doesn't judge. If it's your highest joy to rob a bank, go for it. But of course you can't do it, because you feel lack of money.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/07/2016 2:54 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Of course it would work. LoA doesn't judge. If it's your highest joy to rob a bank, go for it. But of course you can't do it, because you feel lack of money.
Β 

:gets creative:Β  JK hahaha

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera