Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2016 11:05 pm  #1

Stop fighting yourself.

My first alignment post I hope some of you can take away from this.

Now we set our intentions we visualize and we live as if. Are you really though? I thought I was this whole time. I would have contrary thoughts and immediately think no that's not the thought that I want. It would subside for a while only to come back. It was a back and forth struggle. I visualized to try to get back into the vibe so the contrary thought wouldn't be able to enter my mind. Still kept coming. Okay I went to saying affirmations over and over in my meditative sessions. Phew, it's gone. Hours later it came back to say hi. I started getting frustrated and I threw my hands up and couldn't understand how to make it go away. I asked the universe (myself) why is this thought persisting and why won't it go away. I've worked really hard on detaching and finding my own happiness. I've worked really hard on replacing my beliefs. Why is this still a thought.

Well the universe answered in a whole new area I wasn't even aware of within loa. The law of non resistance. I delved into the information immediately absorbing it like a sponge.

I realized I wasn't allowing my current situation. I was trying to change external reality when the fact is it can't be changed. It already exists. I was fighting the fact that we broke up. That I was rejected. That she found someone. I was trying to affirm and visualize these things out of existence. Through trying to fight these experiences I was actually perpetuating them.

No more I said. I started to allow them I took a deep breath and looked them in the face. Now did I like these things I was looking at? No way, but these where situations I created. I had to own them. After owning them you know how I felt? Amazing. I felt lighter and at peace. I could finally work on my beliefs from a place of peace rather than fear. I was able to let go. When contrary thoughts entered I acknowledged them. Okay yea, that exists. Is it my belief though? No. Well what belief would I like instead? Okay now that one feels really good. You know what came from this? The next day my friend said she broke up with the new dude.

Don't give up hope people and do not fight yourself. Allow yourself to feel crummy and be okay with it because it won't last forever. If sadness felt good we'd always feel it. The more you allow resistance the less of an impact it will have on your vibration. Try to look at your contrary thoughts without judgement. That is without putting a negative or positive meaning on it. Allow it and it will go away on its own. Hope you all have a wonderful day peace.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

12/03/2016 6:49 am  #2

Re: Stop fighting yourself.

wow..........i needed this...same happens with me....i do everything but the contrary thoughts come up......i am going to do what u did...this will help..thank you so much

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

12/03/2016 9:34 am  #3

Re: Stop fighting yourself.

Awesome post, I completely agree that feeling your feelings and acknowledging thoughts even negative ones help you to grow so much! A nice reminder Thank youΒ 

Board footera