Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 3:29 pm  #21

Re: Sanshi's "Become a strong Unicorn" Challenge

Thank you!... I did and now I think I should give her some space. With thanksgiving day coming up here in the states I want to wish here Happy Thanksgiving giving but I don't think it would be a good idea because her mom just passed. What should I say instead?.. anyone have any thoughts?

11/22/2016 4:30 pm  #22

Received wrote:

Thank you!... I did and now I think I should give her some space. With thanksgiving day coming up here in the states I want to wish here Happy Thanksgiving giving but I don't think it would be a good idea because her mom just passed. What should I say instead?.. anyone have any thoughts?

Could you please start a new thread with your question? I would love it, if this thread could stay on topic.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/22/2016 6:50 pm  #23

Yes!.. sorry

11/23/2016 12:50 am  #24

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am on others and I visit this one frequently but I felt inspired to sign up to join this challenge. I also found the technique below and thought it was similar.. what do you think?

I wanted to share with you guys an AMAZING technique. It is now my favorite one because I always have fast results. Often in a day or few days. It never failed for me. But it is important that you follow the rules of the technique! What I love about it is that there is no need to have faith. It makes more sense to me...

WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO READ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfHjkKmmz0A

This technique is inspired by the fact that we live in a probable or parallel reality. It is science now.

Each event in your life was probable. This present one now was only a probability few moments ago, but because of your thoughts and feelings it is now your physical reality, but others probable presents still exist and are still available and as real as this one. So we all have probable pasts that still continue to exist, and so it is for the present and the future. TIME IS SIMULTANEOUS. This means that your present situation/experience is only a probable reality that you experience because you connected to that one with your thoughts and feelings BUT infinite others exist NOW at the same time. And they are as real as your present, physical reality. You just dont experience it physically because your thoughts and feelings are not of their frequency. It's like a TV: there is countless channels: all existing at the same time but you can experience only one at a time.

Make sure you watched the video before you practice the technique.

THE TECHNIQUE:

1. Look at your present NOW.
Focus on a situation or the area of your life that you want to change. Understand that it is only one of infinite others realities. It is not more real or unreal than all the others: this is very important! You need to think that this reality is not the only solid one. IT IS NOT SOLID! It is a probability. For example in the physical now you are poor or unloved or sick. At the same time you exist in other realities where you are loved, healthy and wealthy: it is as real as your present physical experience but you dont perceive/experience it physically because you are not "connected" to it. Its the same with TV: when you watch CNN at the same time CBS exists but you need to change the channel.

So look at the area of your life that you want to change, that you dont like and say to yourself: this is only one of infinite realities. I dont have to continue with it. So automatically you will feel relaxed and feel good. Because you understand that you dont have to fight it... it is just a probability.

2. Choose another frequency or channel for that reality. For example, if you are unloved or have a bad relationship with someone chose a channel that you feel is better for you. To do so you may chose an affirmation, a day dream (imagination) or just a feeling. Just do what feels best for you. The new channel or new frequency is just a desired belief like "I'm loved" or anything you want. It needs to be in the present. And you don't do it to change the future. You just focus on the now with the new desired belief and you change the now. There is no future. You just make sure that you change in the present and see the situation as you want to see it.

3. VERY IMPORTANT: Use your affirmation or visualisation or whatever ONLY 5 minutes a day!!! No more than 10. This is the cause of failure for many of you! The more you try to do, the more you believe that the present reality is the only solid one so the more you reinforce it and your fears and doubts. Doing it for 5 minutes shows that you dont give it a **** and that you see it as a ******* illusion. lol This  will "connect" you to another version of reality or another DESIRED probability.

3. Every time you think of the unwanted present reality just remind yourself: I'm connected to my desired reality. Or I selected my desired reality. IT IS DONE. So you will not feel bad because you know that your wanted reality is connected or selected. Let it be your anchor. And if you keep doing that: even if unwanted reality still continues you know that your work is done. So you will not react anymore.

I really suggest that you keep yourself busy or have much fun. You really don't need to think of the situation outside the 5 minutes! If you do just remind yourself that it is selected and nothing more is needed. It is very important, because if you try to do more you will disconnect the frequency. Make it simple. The more you try to do, the more you give power to unwanted situation because you deal with it, you think its real... you give it power. So 5 minutes and the reminder that it is done is all you need.

I can't wait to see your results because I know it works perfectly for me. It never failed.

11/23/2016 6:32 am  #25

Hey,
yay, another unicorn.
Yeah, it's the newest Superman Challenge. It's great, because this guy knows what he is talking about (what people make out of it is another thing). What I don't like so much about it is the 5 minute thing. I understand why he suggests that, but it isn't for me, because I can't just not think about what I want. I would stand in my own way, because it would lead me to think about "how it is" after that 5 minutes. I don't have the mental discipline to just blend out the subject and I don't like it so much to have to do something once a day. If I forget it, I feel bad about it. So, for me it's better to think about in the right way, when it comes to mind. But the basics are the same, it just depends on your preferences.
And Superman doesn't have any unicorns in his challenge.

Another thing is that, if you do it right, it's a blissful (love your screen name) experience. Why not doing it more than 5 minutes? In this time, your monkey mind is busy with thinking the right thoughts and therefore can't think any stupid nonsense that creates stuff you don't like so much.

Last edited by Sanshi (11/23/2016 6:34 am)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

11/23/2016 6:47 pm  #26

Sanshi wrote:

Hey,
yay, another unicorn.
Yeah, it's the newest Superman Challenge. It's great, because this guy knows what he is talking about (what people make out of it is another thing). What I don't like so much about it is the 5 minute thing. I understand why he suggests that, but it isn't for me, because I can't just not think about what I want. I would stand in my own way, because it would lead me to think about "how it is" after that 5 minutes. I don't have the mental discipline to just blend out the subject and I don't like it so much to have to do something once a day. If I forget it, I feel bad about it. So, for me it's better to think about in the right way, when it comes to mind. But the basics are the same, it just depends on your preferences.
And Superman doesn't have any unicorns in his challenge.

Another thing is that, if you do it right, it's a blissful (love your screen name) experience. Why not doing it more than 5 minutes? In this time, your monkey mind is busy with thinking the right thoughts and therefore can't think any stupid nonsense that creates stuff you don't like so much.

I am so glad you had the same thoughts on the 5 minute part as I did. Superman has some great posts that I mostly agree with, but as he say's, pick what best works for you. I feel better to visualize before sleep for at least 10-15 minutes so I can really get into that feeling place, 5 minutes is just not long enough for me also and I don't agree with just blocking it out and not thinking about it at all. It's important to address the resistance we feel towards a topic we want to manifest so we can iron out the kinks, accept it's okay to feel the resistance, then work out the path to least resistance. I started my day 1 yesterday, I am in Australia so my days will start and end differently

Day 1
I felt relatively in control of my thoughts towards my topic of manifestation and remained in a steady state of high vibration. My topic excites me and it is easy for me to feel good about it and visualize it happening. For the past couple of months I have been attracting back my love but I decided to focus on other topics for this challenge. Funnily enough after a week of NC he sent me a message day 1 of this challenge to see if I wanted to catch up! I had to laugh, as soon of I shifted my focus he reached out to me!  

11/24/2016 4:29 pm  #27

Day 2(yesterday)
I am loving this challenge! Changing my reality is something I've been working on for a couple of weeks now and I feel I am getting better at it! My topic I am focussing on is career related and I have been seeing little signs of my desire manifesting but I am not paying too much attention to them, just feeling joy and gratitude that I am in control of my thoughts and my beliefs on this are getting stronger and more consistent.. Now to through a spanner in the works, my love who I have been attracting back to me contacted me asking if we could catch up last night. I had put some distance between us because I desire more then the friendship he is offering so it is easier for me to practice my chosen reality with him when he is not physically in front of me telling me what I don't particularly want to hear. Having said that, I decided to meet him to see if I could practice staying in alignment and tune out what he was saying if it didn't please me and still remain upbeat and positive. He picked me up from my house and we had a lovely meal together, there were times when he would say things that would upset me but I would just say to myself: This is not the reality I choose, I can change this, what he is saying to me does not matter, I live in my imagined reality and soon the universe will line us up together in my new reality.
It was quite an experience! and I could sense his mood change to a more happier positive state, he even asked if he could come back to my place and watch TV with me for a little bit. We cuddled on the couch and it felt good.
Now I have to point out I am not doing this challenge to get my love back, I have not been in contact with him and I have been totally focused on other areas of my life I want to manifest. Yes I do want to attract him back but I am not in the desperate state I used to be in to get him back, I am more focussed on myself because it's all about me and my relationship with my higher self. I am in a very good place mentally for the first time in a while and I can't wait for more manifesting success

12/01/2016 9:20 am  #28

Round 2 - Day 1

I finally started anew with an entirely different topic that is much harder for me, so a few days won't be enough probably, because I think that it will take longer.
My vibration on this topic is very well trained, but I already can feel a shift. The pictures I want come more often and the ones I don't want less often. I'm excited about what comes out of my second round.

12/02/2016 12:47 pm  #29

Round 2 - Day 2

Day 2 went well. I already start tp get in the mindset of it, but a dream I had last night showed me that my old reality is still ingrained in my subconscious.

Board footera