Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2016 3:40 pm  #1

Having a great time!

I am having a great time just now, I just wanted to share!Β  Things have been working out great for me and my fella and it just keeps getting better and better.Β  It took time but it really did happen!Β  We are back!Β  We are in the new vibe, it has and continues to unfold perfectly for us.Β  I am a happy bunny!

KEEP THE FAITH!!!

MAGIC AND MIRACLES ABOUND FOR YOU!Β  BELIEVE!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL

Love is all

12/01/2016 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Having a great time!

Congratulations honey. Keep up the success.
What has helped you the most through all of it? The hard times?

12/01/2016 3:58 pm  #3

Awesome! And congratulations, I wish you two the best!!

12/01/2016 4:17 pm  #4

Congrats!

She believed she could, so she did.

12/01/2016 4:24 pm  #5

I'm so happy for you 😊 Have you got any more words of encouragement? I'm in the high vibe too! I feel so good and everything is falling into place, I trust the universe completely ❀️☺️

12/01/2016 5:13 pm  #6

Yes, yes, yes!!!
Such a good news!!!
All the vest for you two!

12/01/2016 5:29 pm  #7

FANTASTIC!!!!

Anything and everything is possible!

12/02/2016 6:50 am  #8

Thankyou, this is a great forum, I love it so much!!! All the people here helped me get clear when I was facing challenges, I am so grateful for that!Β  Sanshi has been great, cherished, wolf and so many others, you are all awesome!!!!

I think reading Neville really helped me to understand the power of imagination and then just practising, nearly every day!!!Β  Also, had to learn to relax and let go and trust.Β  Once I started feeling the fulfilment of the desire in my mediations/visualisations, that really helped me, because I already felt it to be true.Β  And then when you see little things happening, falling into place, it instills more confidence in you.Β 

Love is all

12/02/2016 8:15 am  #9

Wow, Great to hear. I'm so happy for you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/02/2016 10:33 am  #10

Little Red Robin wrote:

Thankyou, this is a great forum, I love it so much!!! All the people here helped me get clear when I was facing challenges, I am so grateful for that!Β  Sanshi has been great, cherished, wolf and so many others, you are all awesome!!!!

I think reading Neville really helped me to understand the power of imagination and then just practising, nearly every day!!!Β  Also, had to learn to relax and let go and trust.Β  Once I started feeling the fulfilment of the desire in my mediations/visualisations, that really helped me, because I already felt it to be true.Β  And then when you see little things happening, falling into place, it instills more confidence in you.Β 

Β 
Which neville books did you read? I hear alot about him but wanted to know which books are worth the reading

Board footera