Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2016 6:49 pm  #1

Manifested conversations.

I've been at this for a month and recently turned the focus from her to being all about how I feel. Today we worked together. We were both scheduled to be working close together. Now lately I've been ignoring her at work because I wasn't ready. Last night I knew I was ready I felt amazing being in my new found glory. I started visualizing lots of communication for the next day before I went to bed.

I woke up this morning kinda not aligned so I reminded myself that this reality exists because I wanted it to at one point. I owned it then asked myself who I would be if I already had the reality I desired. Bingo bango back to being awesome and in love with myself and life.

Skip forward to her getting to work. I didn't initiate any conversation. I realized I also had no tension around her anymore. Seeing her didn't give me a knot in my stomach. I remained totally neutral and I kept reminding myself the reality where we are in a perfect relationship exists now. I am experiencing it now.

We're both standing next to each other and I'm still not initiating. Then the universe delivers. She asks how I've been. After weeks of complete silence towards each other. Of course I told her I was doing amazing. That just opened the door to us talking quite a lot throughout the day. It was just friendly conversation. She smiled and laughed at my humor a lot. My two friends where so happy to see us talking again. I felt so good to finally talk to her again.

After work I eased into relaxing my mind. I felt like I was starting to think about her a little too much. I just shifted my focus to me again. Telling myself I am the person who already has the relationship with her. Asking how that felt and getting into a high vibration. The universe delivers again. I was thinking of heaven by Bryan Adams during some of my visualizations and how great it will be to hear that song while I cuddle up with her. I wasn't even thinking of the song at the moment but what song do you think played next? I instantly knew the universe was congratulating me and encouraging me to keep my focus on my desire. I'm really happy I finally get to post some progress I'll be in the success stories section before I know it

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/27/2016 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Manifested conversations.

WoW thats great!!! So happy for you !!

11/27/2016 8:40 pm  #3

This is so awesome to hear, and I think it's something I needed as well. I've been focusing on her a bit too much as well--time to shift, it would seem. Thank you so much for your post, and congratulations on your success!

12/02/2016 1:02 am  #4

woow, soo happy for you!! Β i send more love and light to youΒ 

12/02/2016 3:01 am  #5

Hey thanks guys I've had another success today. After so long of wondering where my manifestation was I started to ask what my next step was. What was keeping this awesome thing from me. It was resistance. I thought that visualizing and all that was the way to achieve what I wanted. Boy was I wrong. When you try to do those techniques to achieve a change you're operating from a place of resistance. You're trying to change what's already there. You need to turn around and look at it. Say to yourself this situation exists. Let yourself feel bad about not getting what you want if you feel bad. If you keep trying to fight those emotions and keep trying to affirm or visualize your way through them they're just going to get louder and louder in your mind.

I've gone to a place where I've accepted our break up. I accepted she had gotten into another relationship. I accepted that she rejected me. Did I like any of that stuff? @#$% no lol. I tried so hard to change my current reality by focusing on the one I wanted and affirming. What I wasn't doing was letting things be. When you let things be as they are right now you give that power to the universe to start working on your manifestation. You get out of your own way. When you try to affirm and visualize through resistance your only creating more.

I really started to be able to let go with this new found respect for resistance. I treat situations without judgement so easily now. I am one with the universe once more as I'm so relaxed and just going with it. You know what came out of this? She broke up with her guy. Once you can truly let go and be happy in the moment and not need to worry about it all the time that's when things happen. I might post this in a new thread with a little more detail when I get around to it.

Last edited by InLakEsch (12/02/2016 3:02 am)

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

Board footera