Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 4:20 am  #51

Re: Skepticism on the use of law of attraction (harsh reality)

Yeesh! is this thread still going on? haha 

Anything and everything is possible!

11/30/2016 8:16 am  #52

Mitzie wrote:

I know I'm confused.. Veronica!!!! Help clear this all up for us..... To many opinions are just to confusing. Makes me feel that all the work I am trying to put into getting my Life back on track with my husband is all for nothing. 

It isn't supposed to be viewed as work.

The Universe is your playground.

11/30/2016 8:42 am  #53

We run into people that we were "just thinking about".
We talk people up.
When we think we can never catch a break, we never do.
We have situations play out, just as we dreamed.

etc. 

There are things we notice all the time, long before we even know what LOA is! Do not be discouraged newbies.

The Universe is your playground.

11/30/2016 2:32 pm  #54

I’m very happy that this treat is not being blocked and people are writing supportive on the topic, not on the people. I imagine it must be difficult for the true believers to keep on being patient towards skeptics.

I also spend few years researching this. I read most scientific studies and philosophical thinking that contributed to this type of idealism. There is a lot to read and explore, and it’s fantastic really how science and philosophy and spirituality go hand in hand.  I also bought all books on the subject, including Veronica’s and I spend many many days together with experts on this field. Initially for the same reason you are here, and then more and more curiosity driven. I wanted to find my own proof on this potential paradigm shift.

The results = I experienced many remarkable coincidences. But I can’t agree with the believers here. With all honesty, you can’t always get what you want. Moreover I find it wrong that the few successful people here are telling the others that it is our own fault if you can’t get your desired results. I understand it is needed to believe for LOA to work, but putting all the divine power in our hands has huge philosophical implications.

After all the exercises I have done, I had a clear and high vibration and I was attracting so many lovers and people to me. It was really crazy. However I was not interested. But as I understood I just let it go and I didn’t care really what would happen. I was and I still am ok with my love never seeing me or talking to me again. I love her but Well this is already a few years ago no. I think about 3 or 4 years now. Nothing ever happened ever since. I do think LOA works, and for sure 100% I’m a vibrational match for my love. Yet nothing happened, I have never seen her again .

If it is really possible for everyone to get everything just by overcoming limiting beliefs, then it will not a problem for the experts to actually make believe the sky is green. However this is then following a belief in solipsism, where only you are alive. The essence is that putting the diving power in one others hands, is not always realistic. I do not think the successful people have more discipline or better approach to LOA. I think there is certainly a lot of luck involved. In the 1000 cases we have discussed here. Isn't it more likely that we see a small percentage of successful people by chance? Rather then by choice ?

For sure, i can guarantuee that using the advise of the people here and the teachings of LOA is the best way,
you will dramatically increase your chances to get back together.  All I'm saying is that the the spiritual path or methodology to use LOA is not as black and white. It is not guarantuee. not yet. Maybe in 100 years we will have that knowledge. 

I appreciate we dont have to try and attack my or your personal story to make a point here. I'm not negative here, I'm merely pointing out the author of this post has similar resukts as me. It is not always your fault, it maight also be the techniques that are being learned are not (yet) full proof. I think every reasonable person would agree with such a statement. I have seen people who have been succesfull with this and I had good results as well.

Last edited by Together (11/30/2016 4:33 pm)

11/30/2016 3:06 pm  #55

Together wrote:

Nothing ever happened ever since. I do think LOA works, and for sure 100% I’m a vibrational match for my love.

If you were a match to the relationship, you wouldn't think or write the first sentence. That clearly shows you aren't, because you are still focused on what is.

Together wrote:

I’m actually challenging all expert people here = if it is really possible for everyone to get everything just by overcoming limiting beliefs, then it will not a problem for the experts to actually make believe the sky is green. However this is then following a belief in solipsism, where only you are alive. The essence is that putting the diving power in one others hands, is not realistic. I do not think the successful people have more discipline or better approach to LOA. I think there is certainly a lot of luck involved. In the 1000 cases we have discussed here. Isn't it more likely that we see a small percentage of successful people by chance? Rather then by choice ?

I don't know what your definition of "expert people" is, but the green sky was my example, so I will put my two cents in.
First of all, there is a huge difference between knowing the theory and properly applying it. I see a lot of people including myself giving great advice, but when it comes to applying it our monkey minds get in the way. So, even though I know how to do it in theory, I'm firstly not interested in a green sky and wouldn't waste my thoughts with it and secondly my mental muscle isn't trained enough to do that. And it wouldn't help you to believe, because I would shift to an universe you already believe in it, so there is no point in trying to prove LoA to anyone. You get what you believe. If you choose to believe in luck, you are free to do so. At least I won't try to convince you from the opposite.
I heard of the idea of solipsism and reading my posts you could think that this is how I see the world, but I'm not a big fan of putting a label on something and sort people into piles. I think we all create our own reality and I also think that there really is only one consciousness we are all parts of. I don't think that you aren't real in the sense that I as a person am alone on this planet. I think that there are infinite versions of you as well as of me and everyone of us gets to experience the world to which he is a vibrational match.

I will leave the discussion at this point, because as I said I'm really not interested to convince anybody. Believe whatever you want to believe.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/30/2016 4:24 pm  #56

Cherished wrote:

I don't see it as confusing whatsoever? What are u all confused about? The thoughts you think turn into beliefs you hold. And your beliefs vibrate out into the universe and create your future. If your vibration is clear and high and you are feeling happy each day, what you want will manifest. If you're miserable and needy and despairing, then you clearly don't believe you can attract whatever you want. So you have 2 options. Either work on your limiting beliefs by challenging them and overriding them, or simply by living in the moment with a vibe of contentment and eagerness about a new and brighter future unfolding. It makes perfect sense, where are you all tripping up?

The way you put it sounds extremely simple.  I guess it is where people word things differently, and it kind of gets confusing.  Sometimes even contradicting

11/30/2016 4:38 pm  #57

It IS extremely simple 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/08/2016 6:25 pm  #58

I've been raising my vibrations, feeling positive and receiving small manifestations then I come across your post. Are you for real. I'm grateful for the responses here otherwise I would've been down again. Why are you telling people they can't get their ex back or a specific person?

12/09/2016 1:56 pm  #59

I'm guessing by this negative post you've never managed to attract an ex back of a specific person and I'm not surprised after reading this. People can achieve anything they truly want to if they believe they can and deserve to. Don't spout negativity. Just because you believe it's impossible doesn't mean it is.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

12/10/2016 5:00 pm  #60

I do believe in law of attraction, and that I can attract the person I want in to my life again, I have done this many times. But always in this way: I wanted him back, believing and had a gut feeling they would come back, and then let go. Only visualization was a bit of daydreaming, no RS, no scripting, no nothing, and then moving on with my life, have fun and actually forget a bit about the guy, and then they would appear.

Same with jobs, apartments, money, friends and so on. Actually I have always gotten things my way, and when things went bad, I have always had bad feelings like anxiety, depressed, fear or like right before it happened. Mostly after I began having fearful thoughts about it. But still I have gotten past it really really fast (been raped twice, once by a boyfriend, once drugraped at a club, been in an emotional abusive relationship, and some other stuff, but always it was right after a time where I had bad feelings.)

This summer I made contact with my spirit guide, which helps me tremendously, and I use tarot cards, angel cards and they are always right about me and my future.
I see it this way: my gut feeling, or intuition, is the part of me, my soul, inner being or what you want to call it, that is part of Source (the universe, infinite intelligence, Abraham, god or what you call it). My spirit guide is also part of source, or maybe the sound of my intuition amplified. And so is tarot cards, angel cards and so on. They just help me to listen up.

Board footera