Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 8:03 pm  #41

Re: Skepticism on the use of law of attraction (harsh reality)

mave wrote:

Right - first you have to figure out what you've been assuming/accepting/believing as true/fact for you.  
Then you can ask yourself if that assumption serves you well and if that assumption is in line with your desires for your ideal self.
If the assumptions (beliefs) are not, then you can begin to work on changing those core beliefs/assumptions to that they're in line (aligned) with your preferred self/life/reality, etc.

I've found this article immensely helpful at breaking things down: 

http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#easychange

Check out the section on "It's all a hologram of many holograms" which explains beliefs and perceptions.

I've been growing increasingly fond of Bashar. Does he say anything about attracting a specific person? Thanks for the article

11/29/2016 8:04 pm  #42

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

You have to become aware that you believe that the sky is blue and the moment you become aware of it, it's no longer a belief, but a choice.

This suggests that if we want to change our underlying beliefs then we have to first be aware of what those beliefs are. Otherwise visualizing, focusing on the end result, or finding the better-feeling story won't work since the underlying belief is still there and we're unaware of it.

That's at least what I found out for me lately. I visualised something I wanted and it felt bad, even though I wanted it. Something felt off, but I didn't know what it was. I found the belief within one day, even though I wasn't aware of it before. So I think that's not such a big issue, if we are sensitive to our feelings.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/29/2016 8:23 pm  #43

mave wrote:

Right - first you have to figure out what you've been assuming/accepting/believing as true/fact for you.  
Then you can ask yourself if that assumption serves you well and if that assumption is in line with your desires for your ideal self.
If the assumptions (beliefs) are not, then you can begin to work on changing those core beliefs/assumptions to that they're in line (aligned) with your preferred self/life/reality, etc.

I've found this article immensely helpful at breaking things down: 

http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#easychange

Check out the section on "It's all a hologram of many holograms" which explains beliefs and perceptions.

Most of the advice I read across the forums is mostly focus on the end result or focus on the qualities of what you desire that feel good and milk those feelings or just be happy. I was under the impression that because of this, we didn't have to be aware of or change our limiting beliefs, that our beliefs would change with our focus anyway.

11/29/2016 8:50 pm  #44

I've been following this thread and it's both confusing and a great help at the same time

Going with life's flow ✨

11/29/2016 11:29 pm  #45

mave wrote:

I think "beliefs" is tricky for a lot of people.  Beliefs are formed by repeated thoughts.  However, that statement alone kinda doesn't really explain a whole lot.  

As Sanshi uses in her example with the sky - a belief is what you assume to be true - consciously and more importantly, subconsciously - you assume that the sky is blue - this is an ingrained assumption of the existence of something in your world - so ingrained - you're not really conscious of it - you probably don't walk around all day long reaffirming to yourself that the sky is blue - it's so ingrained, you've just accepted it as fact, and you move on with your day/life.

When you think repeated thoughts, you begin to believe/assume/accept that they are true - that those thoughts and that perspective you have is real.  

This goes hand in hand with the phrase "act as if" - it's not so much the physical acting (setting a place for two, making space in the closet, etc.) - it's more the assumption/acceptance that this is just how things are - it's what you "know." 

The assumption and acceptance of things being a certain way are the product of your beliefs (repeated thoughts).  When you repeatedly think something, it becomes ingrained in your subconscious, translating into your conscious world - reflecting back to and in the external world that which you assume to be the truth.....

So basically this is why people use affirmations? To beat that belief into their subconscious?

11/29/2016 11:32 pm  #46

Aisha wrote:

I've been following this thread and it's both confusing and a great help at the same time

I agree!  Definitely confusing!

11/30/2016 12:19 am  #47

I know I'm confused.. Veronica!!!! Help clear this all up for us..... To many opinions are just to confusing. Makes me feel that all the work I am trying to put into getting my Life back on track with my husband is all for nothing. 

11/30/2016 12:41 am  #48

I don't see it as confusing whatsoever? What are u all confused about? The thoughts you think turn into beliefs you hold. And your beliefs vibrate out into the universe and create your future. If your vibration is clear and high and you are feeling happy each day, what you want will manifest. If you're miserable and needy and despairing, then you clearly don't believe you can attract whatever you want. So you have 2 options. Either work on your limiting beliefs by challenging them and overriding them, or simply by living in the moment with a vibe of contentment and eagerness about a new and brighter future unfolding. It makes perfect sense, where are you all tripping up?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

11/30/2016 1:10 am  #49

I'm not sure maybe I'm just tired. The way you say it makes perfect sense. Guess its reading the thread from the beginning makes you feel like what you really want wont manifest only someone else will. I don't know Don't listen to me. But thank you for putting it in the way I can understand it better. I feel better and I WILL get my Husband back not someone else.. thanks

11/30/2016 1:12 am  #50

Mitzie wrote:

I'm not sure maybe I'm just tired. The way you say it makes perfect sense. Guess its reading the thread from the beginning makes you feel like what you really want wont manifest only someone else will. I don't know Don't listen to me. But thank you for putting it in the way I can understand it better. I feel better and I WILL get my Husband back not someone else.. thanks

If you can work on your own insecurities, find a sense of balance, and discover the art of appreciation and unconditional love (both for yourself and him), he'll come back.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera