Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 10:50 pm  #1

Newbie question

Hi, I'm new to the forum and already after just 1 day after being blocked from Facebook and actually on the phone, my love texted me!! I was so happy until he told me we will never work out and be together. Before I started this I actually had a dream of our wedding day and he stood there with tears in his eyes. The next day, I had sent him a video that I knew he would appreciate and he sent me back a picture of himself crying!! I've never seen him shed a tear the entire 2 years we were together!! Also, I know my negative thoughts brought this breakup on. I say those things because I understand the power of my thoughts. The one thing I haven't seen yet is whose thoughts are more powerful for manifestation. When he tells me we don't have a chance, I really feel that he believes that wholeheartedly, he doesn't let the past go. So if we are really believing different things, whose desires are more likely to be manifested?

11/28/2016 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Newbie question

Your reality is just a reflection, so if you believe he won't come back to you, then that's what you get. It can be a hard thing to understand, especially in situations like that. All you need to do is align with your goal and go make yourself happy, focus on the end result. Detach from the outcome, live knowing it already exists and is yours. It'll come to you.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/29/2016 6:07 am  #3

You don't have to compete with anybody's thoughts.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/29/2016 6:54 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

You don't have to compete with anybody's thoughts.

So if he strongly believes that we shouldn't be together and I strongly believe we should, whose desires win out? He keeps telling himself that we won't ever work even though he loves me. Do I just have to believe it more?

11/29/2016 7:06 pm  #5

Focus on yourself and your thoughts, beliefs, wants, desires, etc. - it's your world.

Trying to think for someone else and analyzing and assuming what they think and believe etc. just disempowers you.

Stay true to yourself and your own beliefs, wants, desires, and ultimately, your own power. Β 

Β 

11/29/2016 7:12 pm  #6

mave wrote:

Focus on yourself and your thoughts, beliefs, wants, desires, etc. - it's your world.

Trying to think for someone else and analyzing and assuming what they think and believe etc. just disempowers you.

Stay true to yourself and your own beliefs, wants, desires, and ultimately, your own power. Β 

Β 

Thank you! It's been really hard because I'm having a hard time letting go. I know that I'm crushed inside and shifting to positive thoughts are really hard. But I have to just trust the universe. I know we are supposed to be together.

11/29/2016 7:21 pm  #7

If you're new to working with the LOA, this may sound a bit "out there", but you create your own individual reality and he creates his own. There are multiple versions of each person existing in many different parallel realities at once, including many versions of yourself. So you are interacting with a version of him in your reality, and he is interacting with a version of you in his reality. There is NO competition -- you can manifest WHATEVER you desire in your reality, even when it comes to other people. He can do the same in HIS reality. So don't worry about this. You can always manifest what you want and you never have to compete or worry about free will. Every possibility exists.

11/29/2016 7:21 pm  #8

Ok - maybe try and think of it this way....

You heard him (or anyone else for that matter) say some stuff that doesn't sit well and makes you feel bad.

Take a honest look back for a minute and ask yourself if before you heard what you didn't like, you were afraid of hearing those very things....

11/29/2016 7:28 pm  #9

sunny wrote:

If you're new to working with the LOA, this may sound a bit "out there", but you create your own individual reality and he creates his own. There are multiple versions of each person existing in many different parallel realities at once, including many versions of yourself. So you are interacting with a version of him in your reality, and he is interacting with a version of you in his reality. There is NO competition -- you can manifest WHATEVER you desire in your reality, even when it comes to other people. He can do the same in HIS reality. So don't worry about this. You can always manifest what you want and you never have to compete or worry about free will. Every possibility exists.

No, that all makes perfect sense to me. I need to stop over thinking and just trust the process. Thank you so much!

11/29/2016 7:36 pm  #10

mave wrote:

Ok - maybe try and think of it this way....

You heard him (or anyone else for that matter) say some stuff that doesn't sit well and makes you feel bad.

Take a honest look back for a minute and ask yourself if before you heard what you didn't like, you were afraid of hearing those very things....

Yes, I did think those things. I know I manifested the breakup. We've been "breaking up" for 4 months and just a few days ago it became in his mind, permanent. I know it wasn't happening "for good" before because I was able to keep my thoughts more positive, but I ended up letting his thoughts creep in and I lost control of my own. Now I'm terrified of losing him and I'm trying to kick that feeling. But reading this helps a lot because now I know that it doesn't really matter what he says, I have to regain control of my own thoughts.

Board footera