Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 2:58 pm  #1

MY SUGGESTION!

With all due respect to everyone's thought,perspective and view point, I would like to say that, if you are having any limiting belief, or different perspective that LOA works sometimes or something like that,please do not post in this forum. There are many new comers to LOA who can really get disappointed, etc.
Veronica is a lovely positive person who always says everything is possible in LOA,so let's have faith in her words and believe in LOA!

Rest this forum is open to all,anyone can post anything.. but this was just a request from my end!

11/29/2016 3:11 pm  #2

Re: MY SUGGESTION!

Agreed

11/29/2016 3:49 pm  #3

Beautifully said

The Universe is your playground.

11/29/2016 4:19 pm  #4

Christ! Agreed!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/29/2016 10:22 pm  #5

While I agree to some extent with this, you guys, when you come to this forum, we all show up with limiting beliefs about getting our guys/girls back, the right job and the right life. Instead what about supporting each other. Maybe someone is hurting and we interpreted something. Less judgement and more love guys. That is the most basic principle of LOA. That's why we get what we get. It is through the support, and constant questions and research that we learn how to correctly live our lives, so if someone is down or if they believe someone else then maybe we can help to change perspective.Β 

11/30/2016 5:54 am  #6

Alycat1110 wrote:

While I agree to some extent with this, you guys, when you come to this forum, we all show up with limiting beliefs about getting our guys/girls back, the right job and the right life. Instead what about supporting each other. Maybe someone is hurting and we interpreted something. Less judgement and more love guys. That is the most basic principle of LOA. That's why we get what we get. It is through the support, and constant questions and research that we learn how to correctly live our lives, so if someone is down or if they believe someone else then maybe we can help to change perspective.Β 

That's true.

And we are a LoA community, right? So there is nothing that happens to us. Our vibration will play out anyway and it's all a matter of how we respond to it. The post didn't affected me at all, so that's possible. If it has affected you, it has something to do with yourself and you have to work on this.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/30/2016 6:46 am  #7

I agree that it can potentially derail our newcomers.. BUT, it's actually a perfect example of LOA, so it still teaches. Naysayers of LOA will always attract experiences that match their beliefs and thus consolidate their views. And equally, hardcore LOA'ers (that would be me 😜) can spend all day counting their blessings and miracles and moments of magic that are consistently showing up in their reality. And the coolest part is that ALL of us are at different stages of our consciousness. And ALL of us have valid points of view. All of us are actually "right", in that what we believe is OUR truth.. And ALL of us benefit from what's going on around us. So if you don't agree or resonate with something, it's not yours. Leave it, and know that it's simply not your truth. I do actually find it useful for people to open up the "LOA Scam" argument- because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it lol. I for one, will never be convinced otherwise, because I have proven to myself in a gazillion different ways that LOA is the force behind everything that we experience. And you can absolutely, categorically have specifically anything and everything you desire.Your success (or not) lies completely in your beliefs. If you truly believe it's yours, it will be. If you doubt and worry and freak the hell out, you lose. Simple as that. πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/30/2016 6:47 am  #8

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Loa is real & everything is possible if you believe and keep yourself together. You have to be aware of and control your mind...that's no easy task but it's worth it. You should be positive and happy with other aspects of your life as well...have a good vibe going. Be grateful.

On another note, I agree. There's a difference when someone posts bc they are sad and needing help...that's ok to me. I don't like it when people come on here deliberately starting bs...and they know it. At this point it doesn't bring me down, I just don't think newcomers need to see that mess.

I agree, This person posted their two cents and went leaving behind a thread full of disputes. We are here to bring each other up. No negativity, just honest and heartfelt questions from people who need help. I was not threatened by what was written, It's just not fair on those who are new or are already feeling badly about their situations. That's all.

11/30/2016 6:50 am  #9

Cherished wrote:

"LOA Scam" argument- because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it lol. I for one, will never be convinced otherwise, because I have proven to myself in a gazillion different ways that LOA is the force behind everything that we experience. And you can absolutely, categorically have specifically anything and everything you desire.Your success (or not) lies completely in your beliefs. If you truly believe it's yours, it will be. If you doubt and worry and freak the hell out, you lose. Simple as that. πŸ’ž

That is true
Β 

11/30/2016 10:16 am  #10

Alycat1110 wrote:

I will have to agree with Aly on this one. From my personal experience, I am spending a lot more time on this forum just because I find it to be so uplifiting and encouarging whereas a lot of other LOA forums seem to put people down when they are struggling and need help. We aren't all going to be feeling 100% all the time and it is nice to have this community where we can encourage one another and be nonjudgmental when someone is in need of a few encouraging words. Β 

Board footera