Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2016 12:28 am  #1

Try This

This is what helped me. Find something good that you contributed to the relationship and affirm that they will come back because they know they won't find someone that did so and so better than you. For example, say you were a good woman and you know no other woman will treat him as good as you treated him, that's a great affirmation because it's not a lie, it's true and they probably won't find anyone else like that. This may sound small, but it definitely helps with trusting and letting go.

11/23/2016 7:02 am  #2

Re: Try This

Thanks for for the tip. 😊

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/23/2016 10:00 am  #3

I don't know if this is what you mean but my Love is so amazing just writing this right now my heart smiled. However, he is very particular. So in my head any of the girls that I used to feel insecure over I would just say being friends with him is okay and it's fun and he's nice and all that BUT dating him is a whole different story. I know I am the ONLY one who can actually have the patience (that I learned with LOA) to be in a relationship with him.Β 

11/23/2016 12:13 pm  #4

briana1231 wrote:

This is what helped me. Find something good that you contributed to the relationship and affirm that they will come back because they know they won't find someone that did so and so better than you. For example, say you were a good woman and you know no other woman will treat him as good as you treated him, that's a great affirmation because it's not a lie, it's true and they probably won't find anyone else like that. This may sound small, but it definitely helps with trusting and letting go.

I think i too should start doing this.. because there are times when i feel low.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

11/27/2016 3:59 am  #5

Alycat1110 wrote:

I don't know if this is what you mean but my Love is so amazing just writing this right now my heart smiled. However, he is very particular. So in my head any of the girls that I used to feel insecure over I would just say being friends with him is okay and it's fun and he's nice and all that BUT dating him is a whole different story. I know I am the ONLY one who can actually have the patience (that I learned with LOA) to be in a relationship with him.Β 

Exactly what I mean

Board footera