Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2016 7:03 pm  #21

Re: He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

zionthecomedian wrote:

Don't be impatient, you know it's coming so just do your own thing. You'll be very surprised when it appears out of the blues. Don't wait. If you are waiting you are doubting in a way.

Gosh it sucks because I KNOW my manifestation is right around the corner. I think I just got in my own way today. I am not usually impatient so it definitely threw me for a loop when I felt this way. It's okay I know I'm good and that it is happening. My doubt never lies as to the manifestation I'm good on that I 100% believe in that. I will just continue to live life and be patient. Thanks for you answer! Β 

11/23/2016 7:05 pm  #22

Alycat1110 wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

Don't be impatient, you know it's coming so just do your own thing. You'll be very surprised when it appears out of the blues. Don't wait. If you are waiting you are doubting in a way.

Gosh it sucks because I KNOW my manifestation is right around the corner. I think I just got in my own way today. I am not usually impatient so it definitely threw me for a loop when I felt this way. It's okay I know I'm good and that it is happening. My doubt never lies as to the manifestation I'm good on that I 100% believe in that. I will just continue to live life and be patient. Thanks for you answer! Β 

You are welcome my love
Don't stress, it's coming

I thank the universe for everything.

11/23/2016 7:50 pm  #23

zionthecomedian wrote:

You are welcome my love
Don't stress, it's coming

Β 
I knowwww and it feel so rightΒ Β Thanks againΒ 
Β 

11/23/2016 8:40 pm  #24

Yes!!!!! So very happy for you!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

11/23/2016 11:23 pm  #25

Congratulations!!!!! I am so Happy for all who are manifesting Β 

11/23/2016 11:48 pm  #26

Congratulations! Even my story would be somewhat like this. I believe he is already with me. I love miracles❀❀❀
So happy for yaβœŒπŸ˜ƒ

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/24/2016 4:46 am  #27

Thankyou everyone!! :DΒ 
If I can do it out of the blues, so can you. Never give up!!
They all crack and come back eventually ;)
Just trust your subconscious!

11/25/2016 3:36 am  #28

Posts like these inspire you to keep moving forward! Congratulations 😊

12/17/2016 2:39 pm  #29

I loved your story and it makes me so happy to read other peoples successes. I am struggling with the no contact thing and think if I could go 2 months that would be awesome. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Your story just made my day as I am in a slump.
Thank youΒ 

12/17/2016 5:30 pm  #30

honeebee wrote:

I loved your story and it makes me so happy to read other peoples successes. I am struggling with the no contact thing and think if I could go 2 months that would be awesome. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Your story just made my day as I am in a slump.
Thank youΒ 

He blocked me on every social media possible except whatsapp so it was kinda easier to forget since I couldn't exact check up on him. He was on my whatsapp, so I deleted our chat and archived it. In the end I was still checking what times he was online and stuff so in the end I sent his number to my friend and asked her to keep hold. I deleted him off my phone too. So in a way I 100% stopped myself from being able to contact him. After I made peace with myself and the past. I let it go and envisioned us making up. Then one night, he unblocked me and messaged me out of the blues. It was kinda of shock knowing he still missed me. I couldn't sleep all night. It was crazy.
Since then I guess I've kinda just left it. I'm happy he's back in my life but I'm also happy alone

Board footera