Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2016 2:41 am  #1

He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

So at 1.58am this morning he finally cracked and messaged me.
I am beyond excited! He said: ''Hey it's me. You came across my mind and I wanted to check how everything was going. I guess I'm coming to realise now that I don't want to lose you as a friend.''
Well tables have turned! He's also unblocked me on facebook.

I'd like to point out this was a guy who was 100% sure he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I still work with my boss who gave him a death threat on the day we ended things. This was someone who wasn't willing to 'risk' his life to be my friend let alone boyfriend.

So Ladies and Gents. Let me tell you. Never give up. If you subconsciously reach out to them, sooner or later they will reach out to you! The amount of times I nearly broke non-contact. As soon as you realise and appreciate everything around you things will fall into place one by one and you will get a new high. Even after receiving the manifestations enjoy them, thank the Universe and continue being positive and being happy. Never and I mean never put anything else before your own happiness and make the same mistakes as before!ย 

My man is slowly coming back and my reality is finally catching up once I let go of every doubt and worry I had. If I can do it. You can do the same people!! But like I said continue to love yourself and everything around you and things really do happen.ย 

Last edited by zionthecomedian (11/23/2016 2:41 am)

I thank the universe for everything.

11/23/2016 2:58 am  #2

Re: He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

Awesome... congratulations๐Ÿ˜ƒ

11/23/2016 5:09 am  #3

Congratulations how much time it took for you to manifest this? and what you did? RS, visualization , etc?

11/23/2016 6:16 am  #4

That is fricking awesome!!! :-D

Anything and everything is possible!

11/23/2016 10:04 am  #5

I so needed to this success story today as I was contemplating breaking no contact. Congrats!! This is soooooo exciting!!!!

11/23/2016 10:51 am  #6

So happy for you!!!

11/23/2016 11:19 am  #7

Hopeandfaith wrote:

Awesome... congratulations๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thankyou lovely ย 

11/23/2016 11:29 am  #8

Laura1234 wrote:

Congratulations how much time it took for you to manifest this? and what you did? RS, visualization , etc?

Nearly 2 months?
What I did was first accept and let myself grieve. I started to love myself and thinking about all the good qualities in myself before anything. I gave myself a good break. When I was ready I wiped my past clean with a fresh mind.
After I tried visualisation and imagined me and my man's reconcile and also I only thought about the happy memories. I really submerged into it. After a while I saw it as a chore so I switched up and went onto scripting. I wrote my gratitudes per day and always affirmed we were in a better, new, and healthier relationship.

But the main thing was I really started to love everything and everyone around me. I went into my job with a new attitude, I prayed too, I also started to open up to my family more. I stopped being jealous or ranting at everyone for everything that went wrong at the time and took it as a lesson to forgive and become a better version of me. Not for him but for myself and my wellbeing. I really loved myself and I took better care in myself. I made sure my happiness came first and everyone had to deal with their own happiness their own ways. The minute I shifted my attitude towards everything and everyone, my whole world started to change to. That made it easier for me to shift my thoughts.

After 3weeks I managed to manifest more money, a better relationship with my father and my license. My dad is now helping me look for my dream car! Can you believe that, the same stubborn old man who hadn't spoke to me for 2-3years is now joking around with me. To be honest, my relationship with my dad is way more important than the one with my man.ย 

Anyways after 3 weeks I just thought, I am a strong confident woman who's pretty much been to hell and back. He will realise. He will miss me. He will feel regret for leaving me. After that I went around with a winner attitude. I stopped visualising as often, stopped scripting as often and just thought you know what. I am happy. Everything is working out perfect. I love me. The Universe loves me. I am truly grateful. I did things that made me happy every day. I made sure I made myself and everyone around me laugh. I emitted positive energy as best as possible. Again, not for anyone else - but my OWN WELLBEING. But every night I still thanked him and sent him love. I listened to subliminals to help me sleep and calm myself down too.ย 

I took everything light heartedly. I stopped being so focused on my desire. Once I said to myself last night, you know what. Screw it. Imma do me, then BOOM! 2am a text came through.ย 

To be honest after the excitement I can honestly say, I can live without him happily. I am truly in love with myself and I'm sure they can sense it in their subconscious which is why I popped up in his mind when I did.

But feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited by zionthecomedian (11/23/2016 11:35 am)

11/23/2016 11:30 am  #9

Ladyoflight wrote:

That is fricking awesome!!! :-D

Thankyou <3

11/23/2016 11:31 am  #10

Alycat1110 wrote:

I so needed to this success story today as I was contemplating breaking no contact. Congrats!! This is soooooo exciting!!!!

Don't do it and stay strong. Never back down. Because you know what, you put yourself at a higher pedestal. They will realise you are someone who is not easily submissive. You love yourself way more and are more worthy than moping around some dude. They will realise sooner or later.

Board footera