Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 9:14 am  #1

The story so far

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!Β 

Ok!! Since practicing the law of attraction and incorporating it into my life for the past few weeks, I seen some pretty great things so far! I started with it as a way to get back an ex, this resulted in me getting the attention from people and an ex that I didn't particularly want but ya know...swings and roundabouts and all that haha
I have been manifesting money, my family have been manifesting money, I have seen the lives of the people I love turn around, my sisters reconciling with their exes, my son who is being tested for being on the spectrum is flourishing at school, I have turned from someone who was an emotional wreck to someone who is grateful, positive and upbeat.

I do still have my moments whereby I do succumb to momentary lapses with regards to the anxiety but I know that this will fade the longer I practice this. I have seen signs or mini manifestations...whatever you want to call it and other things too.
Others that don't know what we know may see all these things as coincidences but I know for a fact that these are not.
I am still in the process of attracting back the ex I DO actually want. I know this is happening. I am just going to go with the flow and let the universe take me wherever he/she/it wants to take me.

During this journey I have come to realize that although I want my ex back, I want soooo many other things too not just for me but my son and my family.

I am eternally grateful to the universe for what I now know and because of this, I will hang in there and continue to do what I do. My ex will be the cherry on top!

I am sending love and positive vibes to anyone and everyone who has read this!

Β 

Anything and everything is possible!

11/22/2016 10:02 am  #2

Re: The story so far

Yaay I'm so happy for you! xxx

11/22/2016 10:07 am  #3

Love this! You go girl and I can feel your energy !! :D
<3

I thank the universe for everything.

11/22/2016 10:10 am  #4