Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2016 4:23 pm  #21

Re: She texted me TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us, you make me smile and give me encourage Β 

11/20/2016 4:46 pm  #22

Kavik wrote:

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us, you make me smile and give me encourage Β 

That's great! Thank you for your good energy!Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/20/2016 7:24 pm  #23

AwwwπŸ’– This is amazing, keep up the great work, dear!

11/20/2016 7:52 pm  #24

THAT IS FANTASTIC! congratulations!!!x

Anything and everything is possible!

11/21/2016 6:16 am  #25

My love still has me blocked, If I carry on doing what I am doing will he come around eventually?

Also did you not think about it after? I have a bad habit of always hoping when I look at my phone!! Β 

xxx

11/21/2016 6:23 am  #26

Meg2222 wrote:

My love still has me blocked, If I carry on doing what I am doing will he come around eventually?

Also did you not think about it after? I have a bad habit of always hoping when I look at my phone!! Β 

xxx

I don't know what you mean by "what I am doing", but what I see you doing is telling us that he has blocked you and hoping for him to come around and I can say with certainty that no, if you keep doing that he won't come around. You will only get more being blocked and more hoping for him to come around.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/25/2016 4:06 am  #27

Congratulations 😊😊

Board footera