Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 7:39 pm  #21

Re: Ex Back - About Signs

Pretty nifty post!  Today I came out of a store and I seen the exact make and model, and color of his car, my heart skipped a beat, then I just went on with the rest of my day. So I guess LOA was just seeing if I was paying attention

11/18/2016 10:52 pm  #22

Alycat1110 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Yes, "signs" can be used as a message from the Universe, like: "This is a small piece of everything you can do. Of course, I can do waaaay more than that.. if you let me."

We can enjoy "signs", I do enjoy them a lot, but I think we have to be aware of its essence: They are not the manifestation we want. So It gets dangerous when we focus on them too much. When we do that, we cannot evolve to full manifestations, because we are too busy looking at these small pieces. Then, guess what? We keep receiving these small pieces over and over again, because we expect so.

When I see a "sign", I go like: "hey, there you are, one more proof of my power! If I can manifest this, of course I can manifest what I REALLY WANT (my relationship with my girl), because all manifestations are equally easy to the Universe." - So I put a smile on my face and put the focus back on track.Β Β 

This could not have been said better.Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 10:53 pm  #23

Justine wrote:

I agree so much with all of it!!! I think it'll help lots of people! Thank you for sharing it!!!

Well explained xx

Thank you, I'm glad to be helpful!Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 10:54 pm  #24

zionthecomedian wrote:

Really needed to read this today! Thank youuu!

We're here to support each other! Happy to help!Β 

11/18/2016 10:56 pm  #25

Hopeful one wrote:

Pretty nifty post! Today I came out of a store and I seen the exact make and model, and color of his car, my heart skipped a beat, then I just went on with the rest of my day. So I guess LOA was just seeing if I was paying attention

Yes, and you did pretty well. keep up the happiness!Β 

Board footera