Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2016 3:53 pm  #1

I just realised

You see, like most of us here, I want my love back. This is not our first break up so just now I realized that last time LOA did IT.
We were at the sea together in June. It was absolutely fabulous but last day... I'm still not sure what happened but he was angry with me and he said that he doesn't want woman like me in his life etc. So, we are on a way home and we are arguing or not speaking... Awful. We came home and that was it. I was in shock. Neither sad neither angry, just in shock. I thought that was it. But, about week later, simply it wasn't
I almost didn't do nothing because I was full of good energy ( we were at sea 10 days and everything was so beautiful) and good feelings.Β And after one week he changed his opinion.
We had also one break up for three months and I remember that I was doing visualizations like- I'm walking and thinking of him, make situations in my head... etc. But I never was so attached to him like now. It was never so hard like now.Β 
I think that's why because now I was listening and reading about LOA so much that I just have fear that I'm going to do something wrong and ... You know, when you read a lot about this you start to think about everything, to reconsider to.... blah, blah... Sometimes I think that my brain is crying and begging me to stop
So, I was so lucky when I didn't know that LOA was "guilty" for my happiness

11/16/2016 11:00 pm  #2

Re: I just realised

I know what you mean

11/17/2016 3:30 am  #3

Re: I just realised

So crazy, right?

Board footera