Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2016 12:48 am  #211

Re: Superman Game

Well Today well I guess I should say morning lol. Last night My Husband called my Daughter to talk about her Halloween. He asked to talk to me!!!!!!!!!.. We talked over an hour!! I wish I could say it was about us but it wasn't. We mainly just talked about my daughters school and her Doctors then it switched to his job and my job then him saying " Well you have a good night and I will talk to yawl later." and I said ok you have a good night too. Well I hope the convo gets better and he calls me soon to tell me he loves me. FYI I have not spoken to himΒ but once in 2 months. (Not counting this call)

11/02/2016 6:03 pm  #212

So today is day 13 and for some people they would see this as unlucky but not for me. Today my love txt me not even half way there and already things r changing. Im so excited. Feeling loved and happy is the best feeling in the world. Things can only get better from here thankyou universe for continously supporting me. Thankyou thankyou thankyou xxx

11/03/2016 7:43 pm  #213

Day16-19.

Whew!

Still in a good disposition.

Certain things pop up yesterday - a car that looks like his, saw his name twice in a car and in a piece of paper, and heard our theme song on the radio.

I think these came up because I am feeling really good and really grateful.

He's just around the corner..

Last edited by RyleAlexa (11/03/2016 7:49 pm)

11/05/2016 4:47 pm  #214

I'm Superwoman, It is the 5th of November and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true."

11/05/2016 6:04 pm  #215

So day 15, half way there. And omg i am buzzing. Had a full flirty convo with my love my vibrations r high. Have been doing my rs's, meditating and writing my lists of gratitude. I am happy and i feel loved. Im super excited for what is to come. Watch this space. I plan to be writing my success testimoney in 2 more weeks eeeeekkkk thankyou universe for the ever lasting support im receiving what i have asked for thankyou thankyou thankyou xxx

11/05/2016 10:15 pm  #216

Day 20-21. Today's November 06, 2016.

Im very happy especially that lately I've been hanging out with Junior High classmates. And I am manifesting several things for my career. As for my love, yes, still a lot of things keep popping up as a reminder. I feel that as I have let go of everything, my life has never been this happy. My love is here..

Thank you universe!

11/07/2016 11:17 pm  #217

Day 20 in my challenge... Still have my struggles but trying to work through them.....

Last edited by Mitzie (11/10/2016 12:27 am)

11/10/2016 12:27 am  #218

Day 22 Feeling Good

11/10/2016 12:36 am  #219

Day 22-25. Today is November 10, 2016.

Hanging on.. 5 days to go
I can do this!

11/11/2016 7:38 am  #220

I'm Superman and it's the 11th November 2016. I'm determined to get my Man (D) back. I'm going to play this game for 30days and will do it with strong determination. I have nothing to worry about because I know the Universe will bring me what I want and I'm grateful to this experience. I know me and D are meant to be. I haven't got anything to lose, I have everything to gain. For the next 30day (and over) I will immerseΒ myself in joy and gratitude because my dreams are all coming true.Β 

I thank the universe for everything.

Board footera