Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2016 6:37 pm  #1

My ex comes back to me in my dreams?

The last couple of nights I have been having dreams where my ex is kissing me and hugging me but the first dream I had was he was being loving towards me but he reminded me that we should stop since we broke up and he's in a new relationship. Last night I had a dream that he was treating me like we actually were dating again.. I'm not sure if dreams mean anything. I know it's all subconscious but I feel like they have something to correlate with.

11/07/2016 7:45 pm  #2

Re: My ex comes back to me in my dreams?

Yes they do. Use it as a mirror for your intentions. If you're getting dreams with the outcome you do not desire you might have some subconscious blocks. Analyze your feelings while affirming and visualizing. Do you do them to feel good and attract or are you trying to force it?

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/07/2016 8:03 pm  #3

Re: My ex comes back to me in my dreams?

InLakEsch wrote:

Yes they do. Use it as a mirror for your intentions. If you're getting dreams with the outcome you do not desire you might have some subconscious blocks. Analyze your feelings while affirming and visualizing. Do you do them to feel good and attract or are you trying to force it?

I visualize and affirm to feel good and try to raise my energy so I can mainifest faster but mostly to feel good and stay hopeful!

Board footera