Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2016 11:52 am  #1

Dream interpretation

Last night I had a dream with my guy in it. He was there, as well as a very good friend of mine. I dreamt from my viewing perspective, so when I hugged him in my dream t felt amazing! I clearly remember hugging him and him hugging me back. That was probably the first time I can vividly remember a dream like that. He was smiling too!

However, at the end of the dream, I asked my friend if my guy asked for her number. She said yes. I remember saying, "well that really hurts". I woke up shortly after that. I told myself that it was just a dream, and not to get upset about it. I've continued on my day and have done things to keep my vibration up. Right now, I'm in a place of content. Nothing bothering me.. Just feeling normal.

So my question is, what could that dream possibly entail? How could I go from so high, to so low in the dream?

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

11/07/2016 11:44 am  #2

Re: Dream interpretation

There may be some subconscious blockage that is preventing you from your desire. Dreams like to reflect your desire and fears. You manifested that fear in your dream meaning you need to watch what you're saying or affirming to yourself in the waking world.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

Board footera