Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2016 5:56 pm  #1

Yes, it works!

Hi all, just wanting to share a little about how I'm doing.ย  So, it's been quite a journey since April.ย  I discovered Veronicas LoA for attracting a SP about a month later and began right away.ย  It really did help with the healing and everyone on here helped to support me on the journey of realizing how I could change the relationship around.ย  My guy and me live close by and work together so we had already decided to be friends and always saw each other (and still do) regularly.ย  We are getting on great just now. I have seen how things between us improve when I have been giving it more of my positive attention e.g positive scripting, affirming, visualising, and just expecting things to be well when we're together.ย  I've grown as a person, I'm more confident and sexy and other males I know give me attention but I'm not interested in any of them.ย  Whilst I started writing this post, my guy messaged me!ย  And, I haven't heard from him since lunchtime.ย  He messaged me this morning and we met up for a coffee.ย  I love being with him and I know he loves being with me.ย  He said he would make us some dinner the next time he is round at mine (which is quite a lot)ย  I still love him very much and in the past week I have felt a very warm energy around us, like when we are standing next to each other or like, when I caught him really looking at me when I suddenly looked up.ย  I could hypothesize about his thinking re: us etc but it would negate the work I'm doing so I know I always have to only focus/give my attention to what I desire to come about.ย  So, my advice is to ignore the present.ย  Give your full attention to only what you desire.ย  But, in a relaxed way!ย  When you visualise, see it and feel it, and then let it go.ย  I started to feel so much better when i finally let go, meaning, that I wasn't 'waiting' anymore.ย  I was more in a state of just knowing, confident in my desire coming true and then trusting that it is so, and then just get on with the day.ย  That is the best way.ย  When they see you getting on with your life and going out, being with other people, it is better all round.ย  Assume you are with them.ย  Assume they are thinking about you.ย  Assume they want to be with you and love you.ย  Assume assume assume.ย  You can tell I read neville? lolย  His books have helped me so much!ย ย  The more you believe, the more it works!

Love is all

11/05/2016 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Yes, it works!

I've started reading Neville's books on my Kindle recently but I was introduced to him or his revision technique years ago when I used to be in regular counselling. I used to suffer from horrid flashbacks from events in my life, so I was told to write them down and bring them into her, we then gave them a happier ending and I found peace with the better ending, she never mentioned him by name though, I realised it was related to him when I found myself reading more LOA books. It's amazing how this stuff works!

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

11/06/2016 6:35 am  #3

It's sooo good to watch people while they are growing.
ย 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/06/2016 7:14 am  #4

Thank you Stacey and Sanshi!

ย 

Love is all

11/06/2016 2:19 pm  #5

Great thing to say we should assume that. Like Veronica said-it is always somehow a two way street. Also I reccomend listening to some self hypnosis vids on YT (confidence, love, personal growth etc.), I did that yesterday and it really calmed me down.

11/06/2016 3:55 pm  #6

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your storyย 

11/06/2016 9:43 pm  #7

my heart felt so warm reading this, the love feels so abundant. congratulations!!! and may all good things keep coming ypur way <3

11/07/2016 4:20 pm  #8

Thank you serveris, kavik and kalishiva, I'm glad you enjoyed

Love is all

11/07/2016 8:10 pm  #9

Loved this! Thank you, just what I needed to read today to uplift my mood just before sleeping and visualising of my love <3

I thank the universe for everything.

11/08/2016 5:29 am  #10

Reading this made me feel a lot more positive! Thank you! ย 

Board footera