Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 1:48 am  #1

Feeling better after a low spell.

After having a minor meltdown and a good cry I feel all of the resistanceย I had has gone. My problem was I was obsessed with the past, over things I said. I can't take them back so why should I let them trouble me? I can't change any of the past but I'm working on a better future and he is sharing this with me. I've let myself go lately, I'm a mess physically and so is my bedroom and things like that. I deserve better than this so I'm going to work on that and getting back into a better sleep schedule.ย 

It is soooooo important that you take care of yourself, keep clean, keep your living space clean, sleep well and get into a routine that benefits you and keeps you aligned. From now on this is my plan. I bought a yoga mat months ago so yoga and daily walks will now be added to my LOA routine. Re-starting my 25 day challenge because now I feel no resistance and my goals are clearerย than ever. ย Watch this space, there'll be a success story to follow.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

11/02/2016 3:21 am  #2

Re: Feeling better after a low spell.

Way to go!
I started my 25 day challenge again coz I felt in a much better place again,wo it's necessary to look after urself first ,feel gratitude for everything in ur life,come back in a positive frame of mind...n thts y even I started it again!
M with u on this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We wl soon be posting our success stories๐Ÿ˜‰

11/02/2016 1:47 pm  #3

yay!!! I think i responded to your last post!!! Glad to see you are feeling better!!!! something that seems to help me that i forgot to mention is making a list of things to do. it helps me focus and gives me motivation to complete this list!!! it is so much easier than thinking of all the things that need to be done and getting stressed about it. i neglect some things on my bad day as well so there is lots to be done when i get back up!ย 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

11/02/2016 2:43 pm  #4

That'a great. I find I feel so much better after having a good room tidy! And yoga and meditation are great for feeling in a clear and positibve mind set

Board footera