Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2016 4:22 pm  #201

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

What an amazing weekend. Me and my man had the most perfect lazy weekend. We ate, cuddled, kissed, laughed and joked non stop. With a few snoozes in between lol. Was so nice just lying beside him, touching him and feeling his body against mine the warmth was so nice. I always feel safe when im in his arms, my security blanket. Having this time out from the world was amazing and there was no1 else i would rather have spent it with. The sun constantly glared through the window of our bedroom but it just made everything seem that much more calming, beautiful and peaceful. Both of us didnt wanna move on monday morning cause we really reconnected on a deeper level over the weekend. Today has been so amazing. The txts have been flowing, so lighthearted and flirty as we remonise about the weekend we had. Life is perfect and boy does this man make me feel so alive. Im so in love xxx

10/24/2016 5:11 pm  #202

So we dcided to go back to our favourite Chinese place as our first proper date since getting back together, it's a really special and meaningful place for us both and the food is amazing. The whole meal the chemisrty between us was electric just like it's always been and we kept reaching out to hold hands and both of us couldn't stop smiling the whole time. We had so much to catch up ona nd it felt like we were gettingto know each other over again except with this familiarity behind it all. I got him to sneak into the toilets with me both of us giggling and we made out and it felt so good to kiss him and kinda naughty too. We went back to our table and he took my hand again and looked deep onto my eyes (which totally made me melt) and told me how much he cares about me and that he never stopped caring and how happy he is that we are back together and that he can't wait to do all the things we're going to do together. We walked back to his hand in hand practically floating, feeling the magic all around us, so happy and grateful just to be together like this again.

10/24/2016 7:24 pm  #203

Joaquin and I are so in love. He texted me like he did when we first met, it's non stop every day. I love it. He came over today, and we stayed in and watched movies with my family, then we played some video games together. We are competitive it's fun when we play together. Then we ate some chicken wings and our drank our favorite Gatorade. After that, we went upstairs to my room to watch a movie and cuddle. I love when he holds me, I feel so warm, and Snoopy even joined us. I love the way he treats my Snoopy, they are so cute together. My two loves. I love everything I have. I am so thankful. I am back in his arms.

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

10/24/2016 9:12 pm  #204

My Husband called me and told me he loved me and he was coming home early. When he walked in the door he handed me some beautiful red roses!!. I asked him "What was the occasion?" and he said, "I just wanted to show you I love and care for you so I bought you roses."  I placed the beautiful roses on the table and gave him a very big KISS.. He asked me if he could cook dinner and I said 'Sure!" He made a lovely dinner. Steak and salad with Baked potato.. We enjoyed light conversation with lots of smiles.. He asked me if we could have coffee outside by a fire in the fire pit and I agreed. Sitting outside looking at the stars and sipping coffee he grabs my hand and holds it tightly. I could feel love just swell up inside me. I then looked at me and told me he was sorry for everything he had ever done to me. He started to tear up and I asked him what was the matter and he said " I almost lost you forever. I am so glad I came to my senses and realized I loved you so much that I could not let that happen." " I love you so very much. You will never know how much." I told him I loved him to and he leaned over and kissed me passionately. It was a very special moment for me.. We sat for a long time just snuggling and kissing and watching the stars and it seemed like hours. We just enjoyed being in each others arms. After we came in we got ready for bed and just snuggled in each others arms. I listened to his precious heart beat, and the rhythm just lulled  me into the most restful and peaceful sleep I had ever had....  I felt so LOVED!!!

10/27/2016 4:22 am  #205

Today was so great. My love asked to meet me for a coffee. I was so nervous and excited, I hadn't seen him since the last time we said goodbye at the train station, almost two months ago.

I got there early and ordered his favourite coffee and sat so I could see him come in. I just had my hair done and I wore the skirt I knew he loved. I felt so amazing, I felt confident and beautiful.

I saw him come in and my heart filled with happiness and love. He saw me and gave me the biggest smile, I couldn't help but smile too! He walked over and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer, I loved the feel of his body against mine and he was wearing my favourite cologne. 'Hey you!' he said.

We sat down and spoke for hours, catching up. I told him all about my new job, my new place and caught him up on all the drama between my friends - It was like we never stopped talking.

He commented on my new hair, grinning he said 'I love it! You always wanted it shorter, it looks so good!' When I spoke he looked at me so lovingly, he couldn't take his eyes off of me. I can't believe how much I've changed. I'm back to my old self, but better! I'm so confident and happy, and he can tell.

Before we knew it, it was time to go. We got our coats and walked to the subway together. Before parting ways I looked at him and said 'It was so lovely to see you, I'm so glad I'm here!' He smiled and said 'me too'. We hugged again, this time it was longer. I pulled away slightly and looked at him. His gorgeous brown eyes locked with mine and he pulled me closer. We kissed. 'I've missed you so much, I haven't stopped thinking about. I mean so proud of you, and I'm so happy you're here' he said.

My heart filled with joy, I could feel my face light up with the biggest smile imaginable. 'I've missed you too, sweet' I replied. We kissed again, this time longer.

Before we parted we arranged to see each other again in a couple of days. I am so happy and so, so grateful. I have my love back and this relationship is just amazing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you x

11/01/2016 9:35 am  #206

Today is my 30th birthday and i couldnt be any more happy than i am now. I have been back together with my man now for 3 weeks and I have my beautiful wee dude what more could a woman ask for. I get to spend the day with the 2 most important people in my life and get to celebrate with my friends and family at the weekend. I feel so loved and special. No gift could compare for the true blessings i have in my life. I am trully blessed and now realise that i have what i have deserved all of my life just took me a while to realise that. I thank the universe for working with me and providing for me. I am trully trully blessed and eternally grateful. Thankyou thankyou thankyou xxx

11/01/2016 10:29 am  #207

So tomorrow night is our engagement party! Crazyyy!!! We've hired out a venue and booked a bunch of bands, it's actually been loads of hard work but we've both enjoyed every minute and I have taken over the last minute preparations as H is playing a show out of town tonight, hes due back early tomorrow cant wit to see him. I've just got all the visuals sorted and a smoke machine it's gonna be such a great night, full of all of our friends and with loads of our fave bands playing. Apparently there's going to be some kind of special surpise for me too...I'm pretty excited as to what it might be! I've been looking at tons of wedding dersses and after this party that'll be the next thing to start planning I guess haha. IMy dress arrived today and it fits perfectly what a relief! I've also had my hair done and I'm feeling at my prettiest for tomorrow. Can't wait to celebrtae tomorrow I'm so excited I want to run around hugging everyone and can;t stop jumping up and down!!!!

11/01/2016 8:26 pm  #208

Today was a great day, rather sweet in fact! I was super tired and stayed in bed a little longer, my love was awake before me. I'd mentioned to him beforehand I was running low on some things I needed and I'd have to get up to walk to the shop and get what I needed. The sweetheart woke up, took my keys and went to the shop for me. I was awoken by him to find that he'd not only gone to the shop for the items I needed he came back with a bar of chocolate for me and even brought me a cup of tea in bed, just the way I like it! He always remember everything about me, he's such a gem and I am so grateful to have him in my life! 

We decided to stay in today, my mother made us chicken for lunch so we ate that while we waited for my niece to come over. My niece came in with a huge smile on her face as she always does, she's such a beautiful girl, I am grateful to have her in my life! This was her first time meeting him and she took and a liking to hin and he thought she was a little sweetheart, it's nice seeing two people I love getting along! After she left we went back to my bedroom, he played a few games of Fifa 17 while I read an ebook on my kindle. It's so cute seeing him get into this game, I also love having this time to do what we both enjoy while we are in the same room, we both support each others interests! After he'd finished playing the game he popped on the YouTube app on my playstation and got into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, planted many kisses on my cheek and we watched many sports and gaming videos until we fell asleep! Another amazing day and I'm grateful to have experienced it! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/23/2016 10:21 pm  #209

I'm doing the 25 day challenge and this is day 10..,.,,, I have been doing the law of attraction and the 25 day challenge for a couple months now,i've been focusing more on me ;like I'm going to the gym ,make sure my hair my nails are done I joined a cooking class and I also went back to school. I do affirmations every day,I even made a sideshow of things that I want out of pictures and I looked at it every day also. Every night I will rewrite how my day went and I will include my ex. Well he contacted me TODAY!!!! Confessing how much he love me and how bad he misses me and how sorry he was for not talking to and he wants to reconcile. We exchange numbers and talked over the phone for hours and the things he was saying Was the things I imagine him say. I'm so happy right now.... the law of attraction WORKS!!! I'm going to meet up with him tomorrow to talk me about our relationship.😁😍😍❤️❤️

11/24/2016 12:31 am  #210

Yest c called me and he asked me to spend night with him since only his grandparents are at home, his mom is in uk... I asked my mom and she allowed me... So i did all my work and in the evening he came to pick me up and on the way we bought chicken for dinner as c was going to cook. We went to his place and started cooking...we were having our fun while cooking.. He was tickling me, kissing me like again and again and i did the same... We are so happy... Then we went inside to his room and did imo calling....spoke to his mom and dad and then they went offline and after that he kissed me but then i said the whole night's left... Then we had our dinner. He is an amazing cook. Chicken was awesome. Then me and his grandparents were just chit chatting and it was time to sleep. We went to sleep.. I and c were in his bedroom and we had amazing moments. After that he said he wants to marry me and he loves me so much and i am the one for him.. And he apologized again for whatever he did. I told him you don't nees to apologize. We are happy together that is what matters the most. Then we cuddled a bit and drifted off to sleep.
This was an amazing night of our life. ❤
Thank you thank you thank you❤❤

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

Board footera