Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 5:24 am  #1

this is what happened !

Dear diary,

I know I first had doubts.. but now I am SOO SO GLAD I did travel so far to get to know him. As you know, I had my doubts when he didn't text me for two long days after our first date. But even during this time I knew deep down inside that he was really attracted to me and that he would get in touch as soon as he's back in town. During our first date I could read that he's insanely into me from his mirroring body language and the way he wanted to end the very cute silent moments so badly that he always asked questions and questions... So blown away from him, and now he told me he feels the same about me !!!!!! I have never felt a deeper connection to any guys that I've dated and finally he has told me the same thing about me ! How amazing is this ? FINALLY I met β€žthe oneβ€œ and he doesn't want to spent a minute apart from me. I came to this country just to get to know him but now we're both blown away from what happened between us.Β He keeps talking about how we can manage our long distance relationship and how happy he is to have me in his life. He is actually seriously thinking about every single step we have to consider to make 'us' work and I never felt so blessed in my life before ! Thank you, universe. I really mean it with tears of joy in my eyes. We found love in each other and I am so thankful that you connected us with each other. I know you always got my back <3Β 

Β Β 

10/26/2016 7:38 pm  #2

Re: this is what happened !

Congratulations! So happy for you!Β 

10/29/2016 7:16 pm  #3

Re: this is what happened !

​ I'm really happy for you

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera