Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 4:24 pm  #1

Seeing BLUE!

Hello All,
I have been having a few rough days lately. That is all over now! After talking to people on this forum, I have been able to raise my vibration a ton from where it was over the weekend! Well anyway, he drives a blue truck. I have been seeing blue trucks literally everywhere! Like every time I look into my rearview mirror and as I was waiting for my daughter to get off the bus! This has built so much in me, it doesn't make me sad, it makes me feel ten times better! Something that would have made me think of him and been down yesterday has made me happy and joyful today! The Universe is amazing!!! I am so thankful for the signs I get that show me that I am on the right track! I am so thankful for this time to work on me!!! Thank you Universe!!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/18/2016 12:11 am  #2

Re: Seeing BLUE!

Thats superb....I also keep seeing white car...the model he drives....but after a point I was like "this is a common car in my country" lollllzzzzzzzz Yes I feel few things reminds us of our love, in a certain way and make us feel happy....lets feel that way and keep the vibration up!!!Β 

10/18/2016 5:48 am  #3

Yes!! As long as it makes us feel fantastic! Everything that reminds me of him that in the past would have upset me now makes me smile and i take it as a sign that i am on the right track. Today i am looking at everything in the most beautiful way and i will feel nothing but gratitude for all the amazing people in my life. I am vibrating so high today!! I wish everyone the same amazing feeling today!! Everyone needs  to know they can have whatever they want and it feels so amazing to have everything you want being attracted into your life

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/22/2016 1:56 pm  #4

​This may sound strange but earlier today I was thinking about the band, Blue and now I'm reading your post about seeing things that are the colour blue

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/22/2016 8:00 pm  #5

nice! it was only a couple days after this post that he contacted me! i was def in the right vibration!!!!

Board footera