Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 7:30 am  #1

FOR YOUR BAD DAY!!!

https://youtu.be/fZEUHSbduK4

I hope this video really helps you guys!! On my lower vibration days it truly does help me. I love the Harry Potter references for those of you who are fans!! Anyway, I usually fast forward the video to about 9 mins in when I need to get that vibration boost, but I recommend watching the entire thing if it is your first time!!! These people are truly amazing! Sometimes I have found myself searching for reassurance and there it is! You can do only as much as you believe you can do! It makes a reference to having a guardian angel, if you believe in that, you will have one. If you believe in a manifestational lag, you will have one. Whatever you believe, you will get! It doesn't talk about ex back but I know a lot of people on the forum are here for just that! If you believe you can get them back, you will! If you have doubts, you will not! Start believing in yourself!! This truly works!Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/19/2016 9:29 am  #2

Re: FOR YOUR BAD DAY!!!

Thank you havefaith91. Now i am watching this video,sure i will enjoy it. Thank you to all of the members in the forum because all of their words,all of their posts encourage me always when i feel down. Love you all 😊😍

10/19/2016 9:42 am  #3

Yes!!! This forum is amazing!!!!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/22/2016 2:06 pm  #4

Love this

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera