Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2016 1:21 am  #1

A small manifestation from a few months back. :D

I love video games & my favourite colour is blue. I used to have an Xbox 360 controller like my PS4 controller. When I switched over to PS4 I was a little sad I didn't get to use my favourite controller on it, obviously with it being a new system and Microsoft and Sony being different companies. My Xbox controller was chrome blue too but it was an official one. As of now Sony haven't released a chrome line of controllers, as far as I'm aware anyway. I went on to a custom controller website and it would have cost me Β£100. No thanks to that, I can get anything I want at a decent price elsewhere at some stage. A month or so went by and I got the sudden urge to look for chrome controller shells on eBay, this impulse just seemed right so I went along with it. I found this one for Β£50, it's the same price as what the standard controllers cost anyway. This is small but it's proof you can do anything with the right frame of mind, I saved money, still got the item I wanted and even put those cute little paw print thumb grips on it.Β 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (10/21/2016 1:22 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/25/2016 5:09 pm  #2

Re: A small manifestation from a few months back. :D

congratulations!!!Β 

Board footera