Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 12:08 pm  #1

Thoughts that are not mine during RS?

Hello all!

I've been doing RS on my guy for a few days in a row now and last night when I was RSing and visualizing I came across some thoughts that were not from me(not consciously at least) basically the thought that he wants to move in with me suddenly came to mind out of no where...

It is not the first time this happened during visualizing, a while ago when I was visualizing us training together (we are both athletes) I suddenly had the thought that I'm going to compete soon and i wasn't thinking about it consciously at all. I was in a half asleep half awake state and it just hit me like that, I have no idea why.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Last edited by es4life (4/14/2016 2:15 pm)

4/14/2016 2:54 pm  #2

Re: Thoughts that are not mine during RS?

Thanks PixelPie I always enjoyed your posts

I never thought about it that way but it makes sense. I wonder what's going on with the other person when we are RSing them, do they feel our thoughts?

About the part where you mentioned that you shouldn't do it on people you are not into, I thought what makes RS effective is our emotions and feelings, so if done on people we don't have much feelings for would it still work at all?

4/20/2016 4:52 pm  #3

I realized I mentioned once the idea that I was going to compete soon entered my head during RS/visualization and yesterday after training my coach went Nikki(my name) lets compete in June! I've been visualizing me competing and him watching me since he introduced me to this coach who is once his coach...I think I might be onto something...:D

10/20/2016 12:45 pm  #4

PixelPie wrote:

es4life wrote:

Hello all!

I've been doing RS on my guy for a few days in a row now and last night when I was RSing and visualizing I came across some thoughts that were not from me(not consciously at least) basically the thought that he wants to move in with me suddenly came to mind out of no where...

It is by the first time this happened during visualizing, a while ago when I was visualizing us training together (we are both athletes) I suddenly had the thought that I'm going to compete soon and i wasn't thinking about it consciously at all. I was in a half asleep half awake state and it just hit me like that, I have no idea why.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

When you do RS or any type of visualization you are forming a connection with that person. The more you do it the stronger the connection becomes so much so that you will get feed back from them. But 9 times out of 10 they don't know they are in fact rs'ing  you back etc. And that's what's happening to you now. It happens to everyone after awhile. Most people  doing rs don't realize how real the connection is at first. That's why people say only rs someone you care about. Because the connection isn't broken if you just stop rs'ing them if you've been doing it for a while. You have to break it. Or that person's subconscious will keep seeking you out because it has fallin in love. A very real love.

Side note for anyone reading this. I don't recommend you do rs on anyone you don't have real feeling for because doing so you will form very real feels for you inside that person. And it's cruel to use it on someone you know you have no feeling for.

That's amazing PixelPie. Thank you for the info, please do check out my post on RS, it's on top of the list at the moment. I gave almost every detail about RS, feel free to add some of your own info to it❀

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

Board footera